Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

3 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

looking at pickng this up, as there are over 20 events atm. can i join events from the get go without any time invested in the game?

also are certain vehcles needed or given to me for the events?

Vehicles are unlocked from the start and you can start the events without any time put into the game.

• Like 1

On 30.08.2017 at 1:59 AM, Leenewbe said:

looking at pickng this up, as there are over 20 events atm. can i join events from the get go without any time invested in the game?

Yes, you can start current event even from the fresh start, it doesn't matter.

But it's always good to make some setup for the car. I'm using this site for setups: http://projectcarssetups.eu/

Also knowing the track is also good, but you can learn it during the event.

Cars are given for the events, you don't earn cars in that game, you can access every car from the start.

I made an alarm in my phone for each week to not forget an event :) Who knows if they will add more, this could be the last chance for platinum.

On 30/08/2017 at 0:59 AM, Leenewbe said:

Yes, you can do it right from the start and all the vehicles are available from the start too, the only vehicles that you could need to get would be the DLC ones, but I think @totallycrushed said that only 1 of the scheduled event was an On Demand (requires DLC). Anyway if you get the GotY game, there's no need to even think about that.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

The Green Hell event is now live. I wish you all good luck on this one.

Tough event, really easy to spin and invalidate your lap time, probably it will be easy to stay top 3000 this time because many randoms won't even bother finishing this one :D

56 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Can you beat my time? :D

Nice time! I've done 08:30:5xx in my second try so I guess I'm already happy with that haha.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, golfgt170 said:

Hi there. I have completed 6 events so far. Will i be able to get the plat if i complete all the upcoming ones? And also, will the plat be avail indefinitely if i get this dlc you are mentioning? Thanks

Yes, if you follow the OP to make sure the times count.

Next event requires the DLC to compete in.

DTM Masters event is now live.

Today's the last day to start the journey to the plat without buying Racing Icons Pack by getting a time in Pagani Passion.

DTM Masters will run until the 31st, after that the platinum trophy will be unobtainable if you don't have set any time.

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I done DTM event without owning the DLC "Racing Icons Pack". I put a time on the leaderboard not sure if that count for the trophy i done around 7. My time is registered on that one too.

With 7 times in the LBs you should be fine then. Just don't miss an event and make sure your times are in and you should pop it around January.

• Like 1