People already play it? one week before release!

Naruto_Senju92

People can get it early through legit means or non-legit means. Many of them are normally game reviewers/YouTubers who will get it early from either Sony or the company who developed the game. 

It's still got a WW Release Date of 8th Feb for the rest of us mere mortals. 

• Like 1

People getting games early isn't exactly a new thing. I have a retailer that sends out copies up to a week before release and stores in general break street dates for almost every major release nowadays. 

If you really want to get your hands on a game early, just ask around if such a retailer is available for you.

Usually it's cause reviewers generally receive a copy of the upcoming game weeks before the actual launhc to have time to play the game in at least a significante amount of time i  order to make a review an/or analysis of the said game ready to be posted at tbe time of launch . And in other cases , it's cause the stores break the launch date and decide to start selling the game before the launch day and people get it from there before anybody else . 

So don't feel bad about Nioh case because it tends to happen in a variety of other games aswell and i'll still happen in the future.

Just Deak with it and move on . In two days from now you can already get it so no big deal imo .