NA PSN Final Fantasy 30th anniversary sale.

angelgrievous

@DaivRules Skip 8, but play 13? No, Daiv. Just no.. 

@- Cammy - I would strongly recommend IV and VI-X/X-2. And Dissidia 012. From what I've heard the first Dissidia isn't needed, if you buy this one. Note that this one is a fighting game, with characters from every numbered Final Fantasy game. Type-0 was also pretty fun. 

I'll likely grab VII on the PS4, so I can finally beat it and get a Plat to show for it. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Parker said:

Unless Sony are having sales for the PlayStation 5, I don't know what you're talking about. The PS4 is a current gen system, it has been out for over 3 years now, PS3 is last gen. 

This sale is titled "Final Fantasy Sale" on the store, I think it is pretty obvious what games will be on sale, just because you're not a Final Fantasy fan doesn't mean this sale is "garbage." Sony has plenty of great sales, I have plenty of games on my HDD due to these sales.

Parker

Well, Sony is still giving sale of ps3 games which I don't think it ain't unfair im other games should very on sale that next gen isn't the main thing that should have more sale than more vita and ps3 games. Just saying that Sony should still get better and bring better content that I will see and say, "Few of those games looks interesting to try and even that game haven't been on sale before where I would try it with the impressive price."

Hating on final Fantasy is just my opinion, but overall I saying that's eat Sony only puts out is the same content that I don't really like where it includes how they've done that they should've dome is bring better options than the same stuff, over and over again

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

>FF sale

>all possible FF games are on sale

>garbage

I'm saying other sale that they've made are the same where I already know the sale is, just saying it's garbage because I already seen the same games that has been on sale before. Plus I dislike the series in general so. . . Yeah

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

7 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Since no one else will.

Type-0.

I have to defend that game with all my might. =D

Beat you to it. :P  

4 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Kinda wished FFXIII was in here as well. Rented that awhile ago and kinda liked it, would definitely like to finish playing it. 

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It is pretty odd that 13-2 and 13-3 are there, but not the first game

The problem with that one is, it was never released digitally on PSN. ...But that is still the last FF game I'd recommend to anyone. :/ 

Just now, DamagingRob said:

The problem with that one is, it was never released digitally on PSN. ...But that is still the last FF game I'd recommend to anyone. :/ 

The only ones I can truly recommend that aren't the most popular are 5 and 8(because they're way better than the credit they receive)

Not being digital makes sense then. Square has been hit and miss with some of their games being digital or not, I know star ocean 1 and 2 were never available digitally(until the trophy list version of 2 came out)

3 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

because I already seen the same games that has been on sale before. 

Weeeeeell, obviously, they can't suddenly pull new FFs out of nothing =D

FF celebrates 30 years. The series deserves sale like this.

1 minute ago, DamagingRob said:

OH MY! Someone actually did =D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Weeeeeell, obviously, they can't suddenly pull new FFs out of nothing 

I'm not mentioning only for FF, I'm talking about other games that was on sale for either games or series that I already see in it for other editions every year that happened months ago. Except yearly sports games I think since it's normal to out out that type of content. Plus the prices on psn is quite ridiculous for a sport game like NBA 2k14 being $59.99 which that too is why Sony is dropping the ball of not discounting prices that shouldn't been too high, and not bringing other variety just like how everyone hates ps plus games every month. 

And, could be the same to a publisher like Rockstar where I thought it has variety for ps3 or some ps2 classics, they only have Rockstar which clearly states that their quality of sales still sucks. 

6 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

I'm not mentioning only for FF, I'm talking about other games that was on sale for either games or series that I already see in it for other editions every year that happened months ago. Except yearly sports games I think since it's normal to out out that type of content. Plus the prices on psn is quite ridiculous for a sport game like NBA 2k14 being $59.99 which that too is why Sony is dropping the ball of not discounting prices that shouldn't been too high, and not bringing other variety just like how everyone hates ps plus games every month. 

And, could be the same to a publisher like Rockstar where I thought it has variety for ps3 or some ps2 classics, they only have Rockstar which clearly states that their quality of sales still sucks. 

I'd imagine as the years go by, the sales for ps3 titles will slowly disappear completely, it's usually cheaper just to buy the physical versions since the digital releases a lot of the time never gets discounted. There are still some psp titles that are full price on the ps store, but only cost a couple dollars on umd. These sales are usually decided months in advance, you should mail sony's ps store department if you want to see changes in what goes on sale, just remember though, it's up to the publisher if they want their titles to be discounted or not.

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

I'd imagine as the years go by, the sales for ps3 titles will slowly disappear completely, it's usually cheaper just to buy the physical versions since the digital releases a lot of the time never gets discounted. There are still some psp titles that are full price on the ps store, but only cost a couple dollars on umd. These sales are usually decided months in advance, you should mail sony's ps store department if you want to see changes in what goes on sale, just remember though, it's up to the publisher if they want their titles to be discounted or not.

Probably, but I don't think it would disappear since it's part of the library where even psp still has games on psn. Wouldn't be good to disclose ps3 games where you always found something to buy that deserves a better price if a person typically buys games digital only. That's the reason why no matter what every console if possible should be on psn no matter the console where many people don't have ps2, or lower, where simply Sony won't discounted a few games on psn unless license of some games had been canceled. 

Doubt Sony would care to set some changes to put it her games on sale. Don't know who's in charge of that, but the way I see still isn't changing that it's more next gen related than more ps3 games and vita games that needs to be on sale

3 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Probably, but I don't think it would disappear since it's part of the library where even psp still has games on psn. Wouldn't be good to disclose ps3 games where you always found something to buy that deserves a better price if a person typically buys games digital only. 

Doubt Sony would care to set some changes tbh

It would be nice if digital prices always matched physical ones, a lot of the time the difference in price is sometimes 40 dollars.

Need some of the FF Mystic Quest :lol:

@Beyond it's exactly 4 gigabytes according to the store listing on the mobile app

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It would be nice if digital prices always matched physical ones, a lot of the time the difference in price is sometimes 40 dollars.

Need some of the FF Mystic Quest :lol:

Mostly Sony is lazy where like I said, nba 2k14 and wwe 2k14 still charges full price which ain't right to charge higher like that. 

Could be in general, but overall I'm saying that Sony needs better parts that aren't the same thing except it's own sale where I already understand and now see what's this sale is. Still tired of Sony not having variety of their sales, and always have to be ps4 when it comes to weekly deals. Simple as that where not everyone owns a ps4 no matter the price is or people's preference. 

6 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Mostly Sony is lazy where like I said, nba 2k14 and wwe 2k14 still charges full price which ain't right to charge higher like that. 

Could be in general, but overall I'm saying that Sony needs better parts that aren't the same thing except it's own sale where I already understand and now see what's this sale is. Still tired of Sony not having variety of their sales, and always have to be ps4 when it comes to weekly deals. Simple as that where not everyone owns a ps4 no matter the price is or people's preference. 

Sony doesn't decide that pricing, the publishers do.

4 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Is the FF MMO still subscription based? 

Yes, it hasn't gone free to play

• Like 1