NA PSN Final Fantasy 30th anniversary sale.

angelgrievous

• Final Fantasy Origins PS3/PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Final Fantasy III PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection PSP/PS Vita $7.49
  • Final Fantasy V PS3/PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Final Fantasy VI PS3/PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Final Fantasy VII PS3/PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Final Fantasy VII PS4 $7.99
  • Final Fantasy VIII PS3/PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Final Fantasy IX PS3/PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 $24.99
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS3 $14.99
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS Vita $14.99
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 $7.49
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII PS3 $9.99
  • Final Fantasy XIV Online PS4 $19.79
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 $9.99
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collectors Edition PS4 $29.99
  • Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Standard Edition PS4 $9.99
  • Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Collector's Edition PS4 $29.99
  • Final Fantasy XV PS4 $39.59
  • Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium Edition PS4 $64.59
  • Final Fantasy Tactics PS3/PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions PSP/PS Vita $4.99
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy PSP/PS Vita $7.49
  • Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy PSP/PS Vita $7.49
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 PS4 $14.99
  • World of Final Fantasy PS4 $35.99
  • World of Final Fantasy PS Vita $23.99

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/final-fantasy-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-SQUAREENIXSALE

Edited by angelgrievous
the dog made me do it.

6 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Garbage sale

I absolutely couldn't disagree more.

To the OP:

Somehow looking at the games listed in that order frustrates the heck out of my order-seeking compulsions. I looked for them to be listed in chronological release order or perhaps Main series order by number, then by non-main series by release date.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, - Cammy - said:

Anybody have recommendations on any FF games I should get? I haven't tried any of them.

My personal favorites are VIII and tactics.  VIII is a little more broody, and not a lot of people like Squall, but I personally think it is a much more polished game than VII, and the music is absolutly stellar.  Tactics is similar to the Disgaea or Fire Emblem series, and is one of my all time favorite games.  The story is amazingly deep and twisty, and the battle test both your skill and your wit.  If you have only a PS4, X and X-2 is a great buy, but you are better off getting a physical copy as I have seen them as low as $10

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, - Cammy - said:

Anybody have recommendations on any FF games I should get? I haven't tried any of them.

I'd recommend starting with FF VI. It's got a pretty good story and plenty of great things to do in the game. Next recommendation would be VII because it's got a really great turn of events, although it's not as engrossing at the beginning as VI. Personally, I suggest skipping VIII and going right to IX, because IX is one of my favorites and has a great story and cut scenes.At that point, if you still want to keep going, go with XIII or jump to X. I - V aren't as engrossing to me as VI and up so choose them if you want something to play but not be invested in. 

Tactics is amazing, but a much different style of game. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I don't know if you mean you don't agree on what I said that this sale is garbage to me, then I don't know why you don't see it because once again Sony still does not have variety of worthy games that needs to be on sale where I already see the stale sales as before that I just don't care of. Anime sale was a huge bust for the first off, and now FF sale that I strongly hate the series, and the 2k sale that already been on sale as before. Starting to not want to look for their stale sales anymore because of the reason I stated which is another thing that's pathetic from Sony, again. 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

2 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

My personal favorites are VIII and tactics.  VIII is a little more broody, and not a lot of people like Squall, but I personally think it is a much more polished game than VII, and the music is absolutly stellar.  Tactics is similar to the Disgaea or Fire Emblem series, and is one of my all time favorite games.  The story is amazingly deep and twisty, and the battle test both your skill and your wit.  If you have only a PS4, X and X-2 is a great buy, but you are better off getting a physical copy as I have seen them as low as $10

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I'd recommend starting with FF VI. It's got a pretty good story and plenty of great things to do in the game. Next recommendation would be VII because it's got a really great turn of events, although it's not as engrossing at the beginning as VI. Personally, I suggest skipping VIII and going right to IX, because IX is one of my favorites and has a great story and cut scenes.At that point, if you still want to keep going, go with XIII or jump to X. I - V aren't as engrossing to me as VI and up so choose them if you want something to play but not be invested in. 

Tactics is amazing, but a much different style of game. 

Thanks for the information guys! Appreciate it!

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you don't care, why do you keep commenting on these sale articles. What you're really saying is you're upset that sony isn't catering to you

Because I have been looking out for the sale on what they deliver and have the right to give my view either the sale are garbage or not just like any people who can say anything about it. Used to have better sale than this crap, that's how I think, and doubt it'll be better especially when they like to put favoritism on next gen stuff, but not more ps3 and vita sale that I personally want. 

25 minutes ago, Meepy- said:

Just because a sale does not have games that cater to you, doesn't mean they don't cater to anyone else or makes them garbage.

What games would you like to see go be on sale considering you seem to not be pleased with a lot of the recent ones.

Well if you have noticed on what Sony does, they kept on making abysmal sales that just aren't that good to me where even the last anime sale of Namco was a huge flop. Plus I am not freaking alone that Sony ain't doing so good of sale right now, so it is fucking garbage. 

I want other variety from unheard Ps3 and vita games that should be appreciated for me to try more, that's it. Not some Final Fantasy games like this, repeated games that's constant as shit like SAO, needs way better rare games that hadn't made on sale before so I could be satisfied instead of stale shit. 

#MakeSonygreatagain

26 minutes ago, - Cammy - said:

You should find that out by yourself. Most people will say 7, because nostalgia.

10 is very popular too, but... I don't like it. =/

But personally I find, from these that I have played (okay they are not that many, but I had 7 on PS1!), 13-2 is the best one... You should play 13 before to understand it though.

People are going to blame me now, because 13-Triologie sucked in their opinion.

But, yeah, as said, you need to find out by yourself which one you should play at first. ;) 

Just pick any number... :P 

It's like with summer and winter... People keep telling themself how awesome summer is, but in reality everyone is whining about summer because it's hot asf... And I party the winter because it's the only time of the year I'm not using a fan... :awesome: 

It's something really personal that you need to decide by yourself.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, - Cammy - said:

Type 0 was really great as well imo

7 and type 0 

And 6 of course

Though every single one is great in its own right. 8 is my favorite

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

To the OP:

Somehow looking at the games listed in that order frustrates the heck out of my order-seeking compulsions. I looked for them to be listed in chronological release order or perhaps Main series order by number, then by non-main series by release date.

Okay, I updated.  I didn't even read your suggestions but I think I got it right.B)

1 hour ago, - Cammy - said:

would recommend:

-FFIX

-FFVI

-World of Final Fantasy

-FFV

-FF Tactics

-both Dissidia

anyway, hmmm.. looks like only FFVII PS4 for me... or maybe I will get and replay now V and VI as well.

Edited by JaM