The sequel to Shadows of Mordor has leaked: Middle Earth Shadow of War

1 minute ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Yeah a lot of the games that are now getting sequels  have Pro support which I guess is the developers way of making their older title somewhat relevant again. Can't forget about the Knack Pro support can we now:D

Adding Pro support is a bit like the mid-generation equivalent of remastering games. Like you said, it's just a way to make that game/series relevant again in the lead up to the sequel.

Oh God, I don't care how many damn pixels that game has now. It's still garbage. Knack was a mistake. :P

Definitely a great thing to hear. The first one was surprisingly amazing to me and it definitely was a lot of fun, so I'll be looking forward to it!

Hoping we won't get any DLC with time trial trophies again though. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2934-middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor/65-the-hunt-is-my-mistress This was a pain to get...

Currently playing Shadow of Mordor, great, addictive.

There's an article about some improvement in the already great Nemesis system.

They just need an epic story and we're set for another Game of the year.

And please, stop spoiling the only posible thing to be spoiled in this game , the end. 

Even when this is a sequel, it's not necessary to detail the end.

Shurax_Urden at least was cautious about it. Steelfreaxx could do something similar :angry:

Edited by GoldenShaka

Just now, CaptainMonkster said:

So the game was officially announced today, does that mean that the Warner Bros announcement on the 8th of March is not for shadow of war?

The gameplay will be revealed on 8th March as it says that date at the end of the trailer :) 

55 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

I hope they don't implement that stupid captain crap from the first game. That's the only thing I found annoying.

Which part? I actually liked the Captain system in which they could run away or hold a grudge against you. The only thing I didn't like was their weaknesses were random. I had one captain that was immune to everything except stealth kills and he would always be out where I couldn't stealth kill him.

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

Which part? I actually liked the Captain system in which they could run away or hold a grudge against you. The only thing I didn't like was their weaknesses were random. I had one captain that was immune to everything except stealth kills and he would always be out where I couldn't stealth kill him.

I don't mind it but I didn't have much of an issue with weakness'.

My issue with it was having to run around and brand/kill them and/or do that before an Uruk took their place, them running away like cowards as well as getting a level 25 rune. I just found it slightly annoying. I own it on PS3/4 but it was worse on PS3 due to the invisible blocks and extreme frame rate drops.

Even if there is the Warchief system in it, I just hope it's better, not as frustrating and useful in the battle with Sauron.