Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

18 minutes ago, Ayoama said:

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni. How was it? I've been looking at it and considering it a few times. 

Great game with lovable characters that I am genuinely attached with, especially the maid Manpukumaru-chan. Of course, I loved the fan-service. Even if it's a crippling vice I always have, it's worth to love what the developers have put. I genuinely loved it. Anyway, it's a hack-and-slash game. However, if you are up to the task, get ready for a really long, boring, and pointless grind, because there will be most of them.

Edited by BadRep24

9 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Great game with lovable characters that I am genuinely attached with, especially the maid Manpukumaru-chan. It’s a hack-and-slash. However, if you are up to the task, get ready for a really long grind, because there will be most of them.

Well then. I'll check it out next time I'm looking to pick up something. 

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax. Didn't know there was a US release. Your version has a trophy list to be a bit prouder of compared to the one I just recently completed 

45 minutes ago, Ayoama said:

Well then. I'll check it out next time I'm looking to pick up something. 

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax. Didn't know there was a US release. Your version has a trophy list to be a bit prouder of compared to the one I just recently completed 

I should only choose one but I'mma get greedy and say Spyro's Trilogy as I really want to try out all the three games

10 hours ago, JIVe_____ said:

Thanks bro! You’ll get it soon enough! I’ll get your Shadow of the Tomb Raider though, it’s the last one I need for the trilogy lol

Currently everything else is more interesting than Wolfenstein 2 ?

Got TLOU2 today and I plan to get my Second Injustice plat because it is free now, but I will get there eventually, thx bro :)

Regarding tomb raider: you did not miss anything, if you didn‘t play the latest game. Imo this was the worst of them, Rise of the Tomb Raider was definitely the best, I particularly enjoyed the Coop mode :) 

Edit: GOW for the psvita.

Edited by Jasko_SOA
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Currently everything else is more interesting than Wolfenstein 2 1f614.png

Got TLOU2 today and I plan to get my Second Injustice plat because it is free now, but I will get there eventually, thx bro :)

Regarding tomb raider: you did not miss anything, if you didn‘t play the latest game. Imo this was the worst of them, Rise of the Tomb Raider was definitely the best, I particularly enjoyed the Coop mode :) 

Edit: GOW for the psvita.

Dragon ball fighter Z