Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

2 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Zombie Driver HD

Daymare 1998, played the demo on PC & it was alright.

5 hours ago, JIVe_____ said:

Shenmue 

I’ve heard this was a spiritual predecessor to Yakuza, if it’s anything like that, sign me  up lol

It is & isn't a spiritual predecessor. Toshihiro Nagoshi worked on Shenmue & then went on to direct Yakuza so there is a connection but they play completely differently. Yakuza is more linear & obvious of what you have to do where Shenmue is more figure it out yourself kind of thing. I loved Shenmue up until the last portion of the game at the harbor since it really drags the game on for pretty much no reason. Plus the amount of waiting around you have to do gets boring. It has a great story but is honestly snuffed out by how long you have to wait until you can do the next thing only to wait some more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ObsiEez said:

Daymare 1998, played the demo on PC & it was alright.

It is & isn't a spiritual predecessor. Toshihiro Nagoshi worked on Shenmue & then went on to direct Yakuza so there is a connection but they play completely differently. Yakuza is more linear & obvious of what you have to do where Shenmue is more figure it out yourself kind of thing. I loved Shenmue up until the last portion of the game at the harbor since it really drags the game on for pretty much no reason. Plus the amount of waiting around you have to do gets boring. It has a great story but is honestly snuffed out by how long you have to wait until you can do the next thing only to wait some more.

MGS 3 Snake Eater.

I am happy for you to shoot all kerotans.