Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

20,950 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

RE2

3 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

The Witcher 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Atooya said:

RE2

The Witcher 3

Surgeon Simulator

 

Lucky

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Surgeon Simulator

 

Lucky

Thanks, I mastered that game that’s why I’m the second fastest achiever, btw it takes 3 days to platinum for new comers once u learn how to deal with the controls 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atooya said:

Thanks, I mastered that game that’s why I’m the second fastest achiever, btw it takes 3 days to platinum for new comers once u learn how to deal with the controls 

 

Mirror's Edge Catalyst! I've always seen it on sale for $5 and always been tempted but never dove all in. I've heard it's inferior to the original Mirror's Edge but the perspective of it just seems so unique I still want to give it a shot. Good rare platinum!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, realm722 said:

 

Mirror's Edge Catalyst! I've always seen it on sale for $5 and always been tempted but never dove all in. I've heard it's inferior to the original Mirror's Edge but the perspective of it just seems so unique I still want to give it a shot. Good rare platinum!

Sims 4 that one had to take some patience 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Sims 4 that one had to take some patience 

 

The Witness

 

That’s game I know I’ll enjoy. I should pick it up sometime when it’s on sale.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

 

The Witness

 

That’s game I know I’ll enjoy. I should pick it up sometime when it’s on sale.

Wipeout Omega Collection 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Wipeout Omega Collection 

Uncharted 4: Survival DLC

 

Just to 100%

Edited by Jamescush147
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Uncharted 4: Survival DLC

 

Just to 100%

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Kingdom Hearts

 

Always wanted to try this series and with the "All-in-one package" being the part of the deal of the week I'm very tempted

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Claire

 

Was going to do this for Halloween, but got into finishing Doom instead. 😅

 

(posted at the same time)

jonads_ :

 

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

 

Been meaning to try this series.

Edited by Jamescush147
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamescush147 said:

Claire

 

Was going to do this for Halloween, but got into finishing Doom instead. 1f605.png

 

(posted at the same time)

jonads_ :

 

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

 

Been meaning to try this series.

Doom

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Doom

LEGO City Undercover

 

 

7 hours ago, jonads_ said:

Kingdom Hearts

 

Always wanted to try this series and with the "All-in-one package" being the part of the deal of the week I'm very tempted

I highly recommend it honestly. One of my favorite series of all time. The only game that I'd say is bad is Chain of Memories because of it's gameplay, however the story for that game is still really good.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Hitman: Blood Money

Call of Duty: Black Ops

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

 

Heavy Rain

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sneezin-- said:

 

Heavy Rain

 

Hollow Knight have it just haven't got around to doing it yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ToXicChaoS87 said:

 

Hollow Knight have it just haven't got around to doing it yet.

 

Final Fantasy VII

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolver diggah

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.