Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

16 minutes ago, seyhano said:

Resistance 2

Platinum is so shiny, well done.

Shadow of the Colossus.

As good as the atmosphere is, between the wonky controls and the amount of playthroughs required (4 minimum iirc) I never bothered going for that plat (or even most optional trophies, tbh). I can only admire your patience, really.

EDIT: oh, just noticed the PS4 list is quite different from the PS3 one, and looks slightly easier. That doesn't change my opinion though, it still seems challenging.

Edited by DarkBahamutZero
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

Shadow of the Colossus.

As good as the atmosphere is, between the wonky controls and the amount of playthroughs required (4 minimum iirc) I never bothered going for that plat (or even most optional trophies, tbh). I can only admire your patience, really.

EDIT: oh, just noticed the PS4 list is quite different from the PS3 one, and looks slightly easier. That doesn't change my opinion though, it still seems challenging.

Monster Hunter World + Iceborn

Still need to play this game on PS4, I only did the tutorial on the PC Version 

11 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Persona 4 dancing all night or PS all stars

The Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. I'm still stuck trying to get through platinuming the first one. Although, I am glad I was able to finish it at least once, which I wasn't able to do when I was younger

21 minutes ago, HMS_Victor said:

The Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. I'm still stuck trying to get through platinuming the first one. Although, I am glad I was able to finish it at least once, which I wasn't able to do when I was younger

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. My favourite Assassin's Creed game. I'd love to Platinum it one day but I've never been bothered due to the online trophies.

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 

I've never played GTA series, this is my one of big missings.

14 hours ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

Shadow of the Colossus.

You know what,  this was the only game that I continued to play for the sake of platinum

Perfect visiuality, horrible controls...

I played more than 3 gameplay as I remember.

Yes I've the patience and I need to have patience because I don't have enough ability in many games lol

Thanks for your precious comments. 

Edited by seyhano

23 hours ago, SnakePitJohnson said:

Need for Speed Heat.  Been wanting to play it. Also Need for Speed Payback

Celeste. I'm desperately waiting for this game to go on sale. I want to play it so bad!

Edit: Tired of waiting, bought it at full price.

Edited by Sneezin--