Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

4 hours ago, Sneezin-- said:

The Last of Us Part II. Just the thought of having to play through the story again makes me mad. One of the worst sequels ever made imo. And don't even get me started on the ending... fuck this game.

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

54 minutes ago, JeffGordon2 said:

Amazing profile.  I would say Badland as that feels like the obvious choice but i'll also shout out ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 as that's tough and you don't see that done very often.

Very nice profile, I’m torn between 2 here. Uncharted 2 (PS3), I have 4 DLC trophies left to get on that, I was sporadically going back to the game over time and picking up odd trophies, I logged in one day and found the servers gone. Gutted. 

The other is Battlefield Bad Company. I see you’ve done it in only 2 months and all this year..  impressive. I did BC2, BF3 and BF4 100% back in the day, but I have very little gaming time due to life now and can’t commit to long sessions I’d need to dedicate to doing a game like that now, so I never picked it up. 

Both would be great to have, so either UC2 in terms of games I have unfinished, or BFBC in terms of games I’ve not started. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinoda_2qx said:

Very nice profile, I’m torn between 2 here. Uncharted 2 (PS3), I have 4 DLC trophies left to get on that, I was sporadically going back to the game over time and picking up odd trophies, I logged in one day and found the servers gone. Gutted. 

The other is Battlefield Bad Company. I see you’ve done it in only 2 months and all this year..  impressive. I did BC2, BF3 and BF4 100% back in the day, but I have very little gaming time due to life now and can’t commit to long sessions I’d need to dedicate to doing a game like that now, so I never picked it up. 

Both would be great to have, so either UC2 in terms of games I have unfinished, or BFBC in terms of games I’ve not started. 

Killzone Shadow Fall or the 100% on Battlefield 1. Those 2 are really cool and I rarely see them, but lots of great game in general on your profile!

• Like 2

On 9/16/2023 at 3:22 AM, MvComedy said:

Skullgirls Encore. I haven't played it, but that game is quite difficult to 100%, from what I've heard.

Street Fighter V. I have never played Street Fighter myself, but it looks fun to me and reaching Golden League in ranked matches seems very hard (/ almost impossible) to me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hugo_11223 said:

Street Fighter V. I have never played Street Fighter myself, but it looks fun to me and reaching Golden League in ranked matches seems very hard (/ almost impossible) to me.

The Crew 2. That's been on my list of games to play for a while, and it's cool that you've platinumed it already! I hope it was enjoyable.

• Like 1