Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

4 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

I had to pick the profile with 606/606 completed, haha thanks for making me pick from so many choices ;) congrats on a 100% profile btw

I choose Fobia St Dinfna Hotel but only because I cba to play it 2 more times for the plat, beat it a couple of days ago for the first time

3 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I had to pick the profile with 606/606 completed, haha thanks for making me pick from so many choices ;) congrats on a 100% profile btw

I choose Fobia St Dinfna Hotel but only because I cba to play it 2 more times for the plat, beat it a couple of days ago for the first time

Red Dead Redemption, one of those games I have ready to play "some day"...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Fall Guys, too difficult for me to get the wins in a row trophy.

It's not that hard, just keep an eye on the Fall Guys forum on here. Every few months, there is a level featured in the game that makes this a breeze. Got the trophy on one of these last week, sadly that one isnow gone, but one is bound to turn up eventually again.

Right, I touched it, I buy it, so:

Undertale - I know, short and easy oneand praised to the heavens, but I do still need to get around to it

9 hours ago, Jiano_Vera said:

Rocket League

Damn, impressive profile. You have multiple I'd love to choose, but I guess I have to decide on one.

I think I'm gonna go with Fall Guys, since that version is literally impossible to 100% now. Screw those devs.

Special shoutout to the Uncharted 4 "crushing" online stuff. I gave up on that. And 100%'ing Yakuza games seems like a nightmare. Glad I got those for Steam instead ^^

Edited by Sneezin--
  • Like 1