Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

5 hours ago, Kvara_XIV said:

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection. It's the only game you haven't 100%

I think you have this thread confused with the one where you recommend a game for the person above you to complete. This is the thread where you choose a platinum or 100% from the person above that you wish you had.

7 hours ago, MvComedy said:

I think you have this thread confused with the one where you recommend a game for the person above you to complete. This is the thread where you choose a platinum or 100% from the person above that you wish you had.

My bad, I did misunderstand the title. The Testament of Sherlock Holmes because I believe it's no longer available on the U.S. PS store.

On 12/30/2023 at 4:22 AM, alexandra-jane09 said:

Yes, I am sure it will become an Ultra Rare eventually since not many people were able to get the "Up to the Task" trophy before the deadline or the game glitched on them.  

The Last of Us Remastered

Edited by aimeraya
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arskaa said:

Trackmania Turbo

Lies of Pi for sure. Sexy platinum

I already beat this game on Series S (got the good ending) but now rocking my ps5 (again). I know it's a hard game and kinda not wanting to suffer again 🤣. But it's one of those good platinum to have it.

3 hours ago, aeld123 said:

Lies of Pi for sure. Sexy platinum

I already beat this game on Series S (got the good ending) but now rocking my ps5 (again). I know it's a hard game and kinda not wanting to suffer again 🤣. But it's one of those good platinum to have it.

Uncharted 2, my favourite game from my favourite game series. Really gotta go back and get plats in all the Uncharted series soon.

21 hours ago, aimeraya said:

The Last of Us Remastered

I am more envious of you having the original and now Ultra Rare Platinum on the PS3 and before the toxic gamers came along to spoil everyones enjoyment on the servers.  At least the servers are still up for the PS4 version though and you also know what to expect, although you no longer have to do the maps without dying anymore its just 5 downs or more.  You probably could get it cheap too. 

34 minutes ago, ChilledBrandon said:

Final Fantasy X HD. I really enjoyed the game but I just got stuck at a boss fight and never ended up finishing it. I poured quite a bit of time in to it but I couldn't imagine myself ever getting the platinum for that game. Great job.

Detroit: Become Human

Awesome that you had the patience to go through the story multiple times, I did it too and it was a chore for me after a while

1 hour ago, DaaneS97 said:

Detroit: Become Human

Awesome that you had the patience to go through the story multiple times, I did it too and it was a chore for me after a while

Rayman Legends. I only ever heard great things about this game and the plat isn't easy or somewhat time consuming from what I've heard?! Anyway, nice plat to have.

• Like 1