NA PSN "Only On Playstation" Sale.

angelgrievous

4 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

I thought bundles were supposed to be cheaper? Am I missing something because it looks like those bundles are at least twice as expensive as just buying the games separately. Why would anyone buy those? :dunno:

Not 100% sure since I'm a bit lazy, but I think some of these bundles are also bundles of bundles, ie it comes with DLC etc, or multiple games, like the "Twisted Metal Bundle".  It's hard to tell.  There's a few for PS4 Bundled game vs PS3 individual games.  That's all you get from me.

11 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Thxs again!!! That totals up to 3 things Im getting on this sale!

Detuned, Linger of Shadows, and now Festival of Blood Infamous. (thinking about Jak 3)

(Only if you played the other games.)

15 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

How are the trophies for the God of War series?  Easy, hard, nightmarish?

God of War as a series has extremely easy trophies. Most of them unlock through natural gameplay progression. The trials and beating the games on their respective hard modes are the only ones I see being any trouble.

11 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I never played any of the Jaks game...

Meant to reply last night but I fell asleep.

So the Jak series has an interconnected storyline, like inFAMOUS 1-2 and FL-SS (even though theyre all really connected, but it's complicated for me to explain) and (ill assume) FFXIII - XIII3. Originally, I had more details here, but I scrapped it so that so you could enjoy the story more, if you get the trilogy. Just remember you really dont want to jump into Jak 3 blind. Jak is a heavy story driven franchise.  Otherwise you"ll be lost and uninformed about character development, certain character interactions, motives characters have, plot connections, and so fourth.

On 2017-03-21 at 2:15 PM, kuuhaku said:

If you're willing to use glitches, they're relatively easy. The trials are annoying though. They're not exactly hard but they're cheap.

OT: Half of these games were in the IGC already. It's likely that the other half will be too at some point.

Really should have been called the 'NA Already on Playstation Plus Sale'>

• Like 2

On March 21, 2017 at 5:56 PM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Is Flower boring? for 1.95 you get PS3 Vita and Ps4...thats 42 trophies! xD

Played for all consoles. Loved it every time. 

I have most most of these from ps+ already but found a way to spend $2. Really disappointed that none of the associated DLCs are on sale but I'm not at all surprised. 

1 minute ago, audiopile said:

Played for all consoles. Loved it every time.

Yeah going to definitely grab Flower. For that price its just too cheap to let it pass, especially since I have all 3 systems if I really wanted the extra trophies. hehehe.