Dishonored Definitive Edition digital giveaway!!!

AARCT1C

7 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Well, someone guessed the final number (then a second person did just to make sure), so this giveaway is pretty much over. Soon, we shall see whether or not I accidentally deleted the correct number by mistake.

I'm in agreement with you. according to my records all the valid numbers have been guessed already. The only way the giveaway hasn't been won already is the possibility the winning guess was ineligible.

Edited by Stevieboy

6 minutes ago, mapachiniartaud said:

Is there a winner yet or? Im confused.

950, 514 (Just in case like the person above me said)

So here's what happened: Matty said the announcement would be delayed. Then he sent a pm to somebody and left. My guess is that he pm'd the winning person and won't make an official announcement until the winner has received the code. But that's just a theory, A GAME THEORY!

15 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

So here's what happened: Matty said the announcement would be delayed. Then he sent a pm to somebody and left. My guess is that he pm'd the winning person and won't make an official announcement until the winner has received the code. But that's just a theory, A GAME THEORY!

Haha I think I'm having more fun deducing numbers that fit the rules than if i were to play this game if i won which I highly doubt. I mean I played it on the ps3 but free stuff is always nice. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, poopooblast said:

Haha I think I'm having more fun deducing numbers that fit the rules than if i were to play this game if i won which I highly doubt. I mean I played it on the ps3 but free stuff is always nice. 

Yeah, this should definitely be a forum game. This event was pretty fun.

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

58 minutes ago, poopooblast said:

Yeah, was fun to do that. I liked that he did the hints too, it's a way to keep looking forward to it.

Also if you like both guessing numbers try Sudoku, is a good game for the mind. I mean prolly is not that related, but it popped in my head and made me played it again after this giveaway, which Im glad. :dance:

Just now, mapachiniartaud said:

Yeah, was fun to do that. I liked that he did the hints too, it's a way to keep looking forward to it.

Also if you like both guessing numbers try Sudoku, is a good game for the mind. I mean prolly is not that related, but it popped in my head and made me played it again after this giveaway, which Im glad. :dance:

I have a few Sudoku books. It's definitely a great game.

55 minutes ago, mapachiniartaud said:

I already have an app for soduku :). Don't want to get off topic though ;)

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

MattyH16 has asked me to give an update as to what has happened with this giveaway.

The winning number has indeed been guessed, however I noticed that the "winner" had been using multiple accounts with the same IP address to gain extra guesses per day. I sent Matty a PM informing him of this and he wasn't happy about giving the prize to this person. The winning number had also been guessed a 2nd time, so there is a "runner-up" that Matty would prefer to give the prize to instead. The delay in announcing this was due to investigating and confirming the foul play.

Hopefully Matty will be on shortly to announce the real winner of the giveaway.

See, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Good spot, Stevie.

• Like 2