Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

On 3/26/2021 at 7:10 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Also Remember Me, not sure if that did? 

You mean the patch that should have added a Memory Remix to the end of the rest of the chapters? And added more than 1 word of french to the script? And removed the final boss? And stopped all these characters from completely ghosting the plot...

Yeah it never came out, but I didn’t hold my breath for it.

On 05/04/2021 at 5:23 AM, Infernofeuer1 said:

According to their Facebook page of Operation7: Showdown this game will be closed at 1st August 2021.

Delisting: 1st June 2021.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11639-operation7-showdown

Source here:

To our Operation7: Showdown community, We are sad to announce that the PS4 service of Operation7: Showdown will close on August 1, 2021. Starting after May 1, 2021, sales of all digital products within the game will be disabled and on June 1, 2021, players will no longer be able to download Operation7: Showdown from the store. May 1, 2021 PST - Shop Close June 1, 2021 PST - Download Unavailable We would like to express our deepest gratitude to our players for the support and feedback throughout the past year.

Thank you, - Operation7 Showdown Team

lasted less than the first one.

On 07/04/2021 at 3:59 AM, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

I saw that Operation 7 showdown is shutting down is there any way to boost the game like in private matches?

Nope. You can't boost it, the matchmaking thing doenst work for me, probably things didn't change since then.

1 minute ago, APCGrayLocked said:

actually Revolution was the second. The first Operation 7 was PC Only.

True, I heard about it. It should probably be mediocrity in the form of a game like the others.

17 hours ago, Schivorer said:

The problem of updating Street Fighter 3 for PS3 is still there fyi. I downloaded the US version on two consoles but on both it says 1.00 is the newest version. So with this I'm not able to join multiplayer. Any solution or is it just luck for people that could download the patch?

oh no

6 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Nope. You can't boost it, the matchmaking thing doenst work for me, probably things didn't change since then.

yesterday I found a ground of spanish people boosting the 100 kills with less than 5 health trophy  so I think you can boost and there isn't a lot of randoms because I think it was only released in 1 country.

Edited by THEULTRAMEMELORD

43 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This problem is exclusive to EU released games e.g. Gran Turismo 5, Street Fighter 3, Smash Cars! etc.

I have literally mentioned the US version of Street Fighter 3 so its not in general region specific.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

yesterday I found a ground of spanish people boosting the 100 kills with less than 5 health trophy  so I think you can boost and there isn't a lot of randoms because I think it was only released in 1 country.

Well, i got the platinum without boost because me and my friend wasnt able to connect

7 hours ago, MagyarMaci said:

It seems like it's obtainable, it can be done in 1-2 weeks of grind i think

I did in 4 days, but some trophies can be tricky

18 minutes ago, Lapin2paq said:

wtf why?

Whats going on?australians we have eu ps store.So does that mean ill never 100% lords 1 and 2.

`

I don’t know the game but that’s unfortunate, the only solution for you is to buy the game on NA account

34 minutes ago, Atoya said:

I don’t know the game but that’s unfortunate, the only solution for you is to buy the game on NA account

NAh screw ps3 and its store closure ill get a refund and move on.I bought 200$ worth of content but i guess its not worth worrying about a dying console anymore.

F

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

So regarding Castlevania: Lordsof Shadows, the game update issue only affects the EU version of the game?

I have a EU copy and it still works for me.  (BLES-1047)

21 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

I can download the patch (v1.03) myself. Was the recent problems with dowloading stuff region specific or?

Edited by Bumperklever

14 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

So regarding Castlevania: Lordsof Shadows, the game update issue only affects the EU version of the game?

It only seems to affect specific copies from what I can tell but there's no rhyme nor reason as to who gets hit by this glitch and who doesn't. 

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It only seems to affect specific copies from what I can tell but there's no rhyme nor reason as to who gets get by this glitch and who doesn't. 

Country-specific copies, I assume.

Digital games, dlc and now I have to worry about patches too. Thank you so much, Sony. 

• Like 3

Umm, I’m trying to play Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow. I have the retail collection with Mirror Of Fate and the dlc. Does that version include the patch? Or am I screwed? Because it didn’t prompt for a patch when I started it. And when I check, it says I have the latest version installed.

EDIT: It’s the NA version. Is the patch only needed for the EU version?

Edited by Cynicgods
Clarifying information.