Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

5 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Can you check if you can still join your alt?

The only setup I can easily try right now is my Series X vs Steam.
Within the same platform ecosystem might still be working as servers aren't down for sure

Ok, will do.

Edit: I also cannot join my alt. Not searching normally, nor with codes. Seems like it's dead to me :( 

However, training mode still works, as expected. Only a few oflline trophies remain obtainable.

Edited by tony_snake_24

28 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Ok, will do.

Edit: I also cannot join my alt. Not searching normally, nor with codes. Seems like it's dead to me :( 

However, training mode still works, as expected. Only a few oflline trophies remain obtainable.

Which trophies are now toast? I ask so I can file the appropriate PSNP+ reports in the morning.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I was able to pop the "fall from a map" trophy with an alt, so the tracking server is still working for trophies. Currently I'd say only the fall, collectibles and character trials trophies are still obtainable.

But not for long, when the game is full shutdown they should stop popping too as everything on this game seems to require online servers to pop (I wasn't able to stack even the fall trophy when deleting my saves and playing offline)

19 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

I was able to pop the "fall from a map" trophy with an alt, so the tracking server is still working for trophies. Currently I'd say only the fall, collectibles and character trials trophies are still obtainable.

But not for long, when the game is full shutdown they should stop popping too as everything on this game seems to require online servers to pop (I wasn't able to stack even the fall trophy when deleting my saves and playing offline)

And the easter egg one in the tutorial.

Are you sure about that? I'm under the impression that trophies simply pop, but you may need the server to claim the coins that are rewarded for them. And maybe not even that. 

Edit: Oh, and I'm pretty sure the fall trophy has to be an online match, not training mode.

Edited by tony_snake_24

14 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Are you sure about that?

Yes, otherwise those trophies should be stackable while playing offline and they are not. If you pop a trophy in any stack from Lemnis Gate, you can't unlock it in another

Edit: just confirmed it. Went on alt who never played this game while disconnecting the PS5 from the network. The fall trophy didn't pop. Online is required for everything in this game

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Yes, otherwise those trophies should be stackable while playing offline and they are not. If you pop a trophy in any stack from Lemnis Gate, you can't unlock it in another

Edit: just confirmed it. Went on alt who never played this game while disconnecting the PS5 from the network. The fall trophy didn't pop. Online is required for everything in this game

This is tangential, but note that a member of the dev team was offering account resets on the discord, thus allowing people to earn trophies on multiple versions. Obviously moot for anyone who hadn't done it before now, but just to hopefully head off any wrongful flags for players who did this.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

6 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I just played on an alt account and was able to pop the trophies for the tutorial easter egg and completing a world's collectibles entirely offline, completely disconnected from the internet. However, the falling off the map trophy did not pop. I insist it is an online trophy. I recall the maker of videoguides found on trueachievements mentioning that. I think it was never obtainable offline, even if there are maps where you can fall off in training. That's why it didn't pop for your stack offline. When did you pop fall from a map with your alt and how? Was it earlier in the day, where you could still matchmake? I tried but couldn't get it to pop. 

But either way, after reading what you said I went and finished the training mode trophies I had left (since I considered them safe to do later), just in case, so thank you for the motivation lol.

6 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

And the easter egg one in the tutorial.

Are you sure about that? I'm under the impression that trophies simply pop, but you may need the server to claim the coins that are rewarded for them. And maybe not even that. 

Edit: Oh, and I'm pretty sure the fall trophy has to be an online match, not training mode.

I think I was on point here. And I can confirm you don't need servers to claim the rewards obtained by getting trophies. It's all offline.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are now toast? I ask so I can file the appropriate PSNP+ reports in the morning.

I'll mention the ones that are obtainable offline because it's easier.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/14115-lemnis-gate/4-housekeeping

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/14115-lemnis-gate/5-a-clean-sweep

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/14115-lemnis-gate/6-flight-school

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/14115-lemnis-gate/28-straight-a-student

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/14115-lemnis-gate/29-lets-get-this-party-started

That's it. Those were already the expected trophies to remain obtainable after the shutdown, the ones from training mode. Anything not in here are the toasted ones.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Was it earlier in the day, where you could still matchmake?

I popped the fall trophy on my main in an offline match but while being online (before the shutdown). It should still be available on a brand new account at the current state of the game.

Edit: that said, I still feel like Lemnis Gate will shutdown more features within the next days, so the only 5 remaining offline trophies should be the ones tony listed above

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

A warning for a few of those upcoming delistings:

- Demon Gaze II Global Edition

- Natural Doctrine

Both are on nice sales on JP stores right now (probably the last sale prior to the removal).

Both are also being reprinted by VGP if anyone wants a physical copy

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

- Natural Doctrine

Both are on nice sales on JP stores right now (probably the last sale prior to the removal).

Doctrine have any Online elements that can affect trophies?

55 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Is the online doable from the start or is it unlocked ingame or something? And if yes, is it doable within the time span we are given? I don't know if online stays after delisting so I'm double checking to be sure 

10 minutes ago, Darghel said:

Is the online doable from the start or is it unlocked ingame or something? And if yes, is it doable within the time span we are given? I don't know if online stays after delisting so I'm double checking to be sure 

Available from start, it's the only part of the game I've done xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Available from start, it's the only part of the game I've done xD

Thanks a lot, guess I should try to get rid of them while I can, so that if I want to plat it I can just focus on the offline. Really hate these tacked on online trophies...

• Like 2

On 14/07/2023 at 11:52 AM, EdinhoN said:

- Natural Doctrine

Just a reminder it's only the NIS America or English ones being delisted.

17 minutes ago, Provisorus said:

guys, few questions about Natural Doctrine:

1) Its only delisting or its full shutdown online features?

2) Can I selfboost online trophies if I have already PS Vita version and will buy PS3 version?

Just delisting, no shutdowns have been announced

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Provisorus said:

guys, few questions about Natural Doctrine:

1) Its only delisting or its full shutdown online features?

2) Can I selfboost online trophies if I have already PS Vita version and will buy PS3 version?

Only a delisting due to expiring licenses for NIS America.

And yes there is crossplay as well as cross save for it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

The servers came back for Assassin's Creed Revelations and III this morning. Brotherhood on PS3 and Xbox is still toast whereas PC players can play online again. 

Just like Driver San Francisco and Splinter Cell Blacklist, the Uplay is dead, so the online pass is needed to play the multiplayer. But I believe Head in the Cloud should be obtainable 

I have the online pass for both. I want to test it with someone who also has it and if possible collect the DLC trophies.