Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

3 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Huh, it's weird that Gravity Rush 2 is still not in the list...

It has no online trophies or key features tied to obtaining offline trophies easier/quicker.

If users are interested, I could create a new section for shutdowns that don't affect anything at all like Gravity Rush 2, Paragon, etc.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

It has no online trophies or key features tied to obtaining offline trophies easier/quicker.

If users are interested, I could create a new section for shutdowns that don't affect anything at all like Gravity Rush 2, Paragon, etc.

Paragon's shutdown makes the entire game unplayable. Not sure how that "Doesn't affect anything"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Paragon's shutdown makes the entire game unplayable. Not sure how that "Doesn't affect anything"

Haha, didn't notice my trophy-minded wording. I don't know how interested the community of this website are in shutdowns not related to any trophies.

Of course, this thread was created with trophies in mind, however I think it won't hurt creating a spoiler section in OP for these leftovers shutdowns, unless if you guys think it might pollute the post even more.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Haha, didn't notice my trophy-minded wording. I don't know how interested the community of this website are in shutdowns not related to any trophies.

Of course, this thread was created with trophies in mind, however I think it won't hurt creating a spoiler section in OP for these leftovers shutdowns, unless if you guys think it might pollute the post even more.

tbh i didn't know that there weren't any trophies for paragon until i found out that it was closing, i mainly come here to see what games will become unobtainable due to closures but i guess an extra section for these types of games wouldn't hurt.
At the end of the day though it is your thread and up to you .

44 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

wouldn't games like gr2 go under the still obtainable after shutdown section?

Edited by Leenewbe

You are missing Ecolibrium (PSV) on your lists. This one is a strange case because servers are still up (you can buy/trade creatures) but online challenges (required for a trophy) are on permanent hiatus, so I don't know on what section you should put that game on your lists, maybe on ""PARTIAL UNOBTAINABLE ONLINE TROPHIES" ?

Also, you are missing several others like Treasures Of Montezuma Arena And Blitz, Fat Princess: Piece of Cake.

4 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

tbh i didn't know that there weren't any trophies for paragon until i found out that it was closing, i mainly come here to see what games will become unobtainable due to closures but i guess an extra section for these types of games wouldn't hurt.
At the end of the day though it is your thread and up to you .

wouldn't games like gr2 go under the still obtainable after shutdown section?

Check it again, I changed the section title. For Gravity Rush 2, some friends told me it won't affect the trophy hunting experience at all, so I think it doesn't deserve a mention under that section, as some players like to achieve some platinums in the easiest possible way

1 minute ago, grbolivar said:

You are missing Ecolibrium (PSV) on your lists. This one is a strange case because servers are still up (you can buy/trade creatures) but online challenges (required for a trophy) are on permanent hiatus, so I don't know on what section you should put that game on your lists, maybe on ""PARTIAL UNOBTAINABLE ONLINE TROPHIES" ?

Also, you are missing several others like Treasures Of Montezuma Arena And Blitz, Fat Princess: Piece of Cake.

Well, these became unachievable before this thread was started. My goal is mostly tracking what is coming next, I just leave the ones tracked under the closed servers to confirm that they went down as planned (sometimes for unknown reasons servers remain open).

There are nices threads to track unachievable trophies here (not updated in a while though and in .org)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Shouldn't it go in the same section as GT6?

1 minute ago, Lance_87 said:

Shouldn't it go in the same section as GT6?

Don't think so, GT6 will get harder to get credits after the shutdown as online events rewards it much more. Some people might be interested in finishing now and avoiding this minor hassle if the other priority shutdowns doesn't interest/affect them.

As far as I know, online features in GR2 are pretty useless, unless somebody can tell the opposite (haven't played the game, I'm just trusting some friends facts about it)

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

You can get gems more easily (trophy related) and a really powerful accessory.

So arguably it lessens the grind to Plat.

Thanks for the heads up, that's something worthy to play the game while online, then. Will add it to the list 

3 hours ago, vincdel123 said:

@Valtiel_Terra, i think he is speaking about this trophy from "SAINTS ROW: GAT OUT OF HELL". (My guess is that since there is a version of that game on PS3 and PS4 only the PS3 one will not be achievable but i cannot confirm this).

Yeah, just saw that trophy, my bad ?

I did read that the only thing that shuted down was the platform where you upload tha character. I think that the Coop is another thing. Also you can enter the next links to see that the online coop trophies have been earned even after the day of shut down (2018 January 31)

Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell PS3: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3314-saints-row-gat-out-of-hell/25-double-trouble
Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell PS4: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3288-saints-row-gat-out-of-hell/25-double-trouble

• Like 1

Ratchet and Clank being shut down. 
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/ratchet-and-clank-collection-ps3/

Online services for Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal PS3 and Ratchet: Deadlocked PS3, including multiplayer and other network features, will be discontinued as of February 15, 2018. Thanks for playing!

Deadlocked

Trophy Breakdown: 31

Online: 0

Up Your Arsenal

Trophy Breakdown: 33

Online: 0

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Worth noticing is that both ratchet games doesn't have online trophies. So the platinum is still save.

Since this is such a short notice in comparising with KZ and wipeout. I wonder if Sony cares about people finishing the game for the platinum, it does seems like that though.

I think they do since they mention in counterspy you won't be able to unlock a certain trophy once shut down

1 hour ago, llagnd said:

Online service for 乖離性ミリオンアーサー will be terminated on March 30, 2018 (Date in Japan).

Translation?

[News] "Dissociative million Arthur (Vita Edition and PS version)" is the 3/30/2018 the service ended to carry. Far more people that we support, thank you very much I am deeply.

Not sure what game this is.