Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The following are supposed to close today but because I don't own them, I can't check to see the servers are still up or not:

Swords of Gargantu

Disc Jam

Strikers Edge

HyperBrawl Tournament

Animal Super Squad (Both stacks)

Strikers Edge and HyperBrawl Tournament are still alive. If GameSpark is dying on 30th of Sept / 1st of Oct there is like... 5h more?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

about 4h, only 2 consoles. You only need to do 5 wins with each character and some misc trophies

4h? Man I wish they had given a date. I wanted to do this game when I found out about it through the sequel release, but I don't want to go out of my way to find a physical copy only to get surprise unobtainables with a sudden shutdown. 

Disc Jam and Animal Super Squad are still online

15 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

4h? Man I wish they had given a date. I wanted to do this game when I found out about it through the sequel release, but I don't want to go out of my way to find a physical copy only to get surprise unobtainables with a sudden shutdown. 

You can ask publisher about date on twitter

17 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I just finished online on JP stack in 3h and 50 mins. It really sucks the game will go down, it's pretty cool. I hate that the devs didn't give any notice whatsoever, they had a damn year. I think it's gonna go down sometime today with gamesparks for sure, so if anyone wants to start it's your last chance 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I just finished online on JP stack in 3h and 50 mins. It really sucks the game will go down, it's pretty cool. I hate that the devs didn't give any notice whatsoever, they had a damn year. I think it's gonna go down sometime today with gamesparks for sure, so if anyone wants to start it's your last chance 

we need to import game and digital it was delisted. 

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Since October 1st is a Saturday, what are the odds the Ubisoft server closures will actually happen on Monday the 3rd?

Honestly it's possible, I've done Ubi shutdowns before that fallen on a weekend and yeah usually they didn't shutoff in some cases till even 4/5 days later cause after everyone was back fron the weekend they just seemed to forgot ,?

Edited by Lord_Bane999

19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Can you still access the trophy related modes?

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

FFS, you can't trust anyone these days - I guess EA's server closure notice was either posted in the wrong section or was made by someone with no clue what they're doing.

Sorry seems to be working again false alarm strange.