(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

1 hour ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one then, I was worried viewing my recent 50th platinum way down on my trophy list and that could cause some problems. I hope Sony fix this soon.

Unless im reading stuff wrong its not just you. I just got 100% in an arcade game and my trophy count went up by the correct amount (1852 to 1853) but my last played game is from  few days ago and I have gotten around 6 trophies since then and they all show up and sync just fine but the last game I played is shown as something else both here and on ps compare trophies. The list is in correct order on my ps4 and ps3 just not here or on the playstation site. Grats on 50th btw

I didn't notice this until it showed me having 4 hidden trophies (from Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime which I had popped a couple of trophies in yesterday). When I earned a trophy on the Vita, Ghostbusters became unhidden, but was sitting where it had been since forever. After popping a trophy today in another old game I haven't touched in year (Jet Set Radio), it's right at the bottom and that's when I saw the Vita game I got a trophy on is out of order as well.

1 hour ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

So, it just synced my profile again and updated here, now FFX HD show in it's right place, but Resident Evil 6 which I've just 2 trophies on it is way down on the list. Very weird.

Same here, synched up my Drawn to Death and that has gone UNDER Black Ops 3 which was synched yesterday. I hope this gets fixed, that kind of stuff will bug me.

3 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

This happens if you sync it late? Not sure if that is your case.

I had a trophy on PS3 and I synced it a few weeks late. When I updated my profile it was on top with a date of 2 weeks ago.

That is not the reason in this case.

For example, my ModNation Racers trophies were synced years ago and it was sitting at the right spot all the time.

The game is at the top of my list since the problems started a few days ago.

7 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Same here. My game order was wrong and suddenly  I had hidden trophies @ psntl. This happened yesterday.

A few hours ago, I synced some trophies which I earned today and the order was correct + the hidden trophies were gone.

Now, the game order problem is back. 

Same

Two different people saying today that old, banned accounts have randomly merged trophies with their new ones today:

Doubt this is coincidence - Sony doing some back-end modifications to the user accounts probably causing some teething issues

I have the same problem. I earned a trophy in GTA V (PS3 version) yesterday and it's still way down on my trophy list on PSN, through the PlayStation app, and on this site yet my PS4 displays GTA V at the top of my trophy list as it should be.

Also the Nubla trophy list that I Platinumed yesterday before playing GTA V is at the top of my trophy list even though it should be 2nd on the list on PSN and this site (after GTA V).

Same happened to me but I got my trophies back from my old banned account. However now my trophies won't update correctly on psnprofiles and PSN itself 

7 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Two different people saying today that old, banned accounts have randomly merged trophies with their new ones today:

Doubt this is coincidence - Sony doing some back-end modifications to the user accounts probably causing some teething issues

honestly I thought this was only happening to me.

47 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Posting it here as well:

Earning a new trophy in a new game seems to restore the correct order. Anybody else to confirm? It worked for me.

Going to try it this afternoon.

I noticed that while browsing games on ps3 my destiny's stats take a while to pop at the top....like 1 minute. Maybe that's why here on psnprofiles is not coming up the list.

Yup, just seen it with two of my games putting times randomly out of order. I played Her Majesty's SPIFFING after I platted Ferrari: The Race Experience (used the exploit before anyone asks), yet it lists all of Her Majesty's SPIFFING trophies right before The Collector in Ferrari: The Race Experience. 

My situation's update:

gained some trophies on Dragon Crown..went to sync...hit 100...Destiny (my supposed 2nd game in my list by recent played) still took a minute to came up.

Meanwhile, random 80711008 PS3 Error Code while browsing trophies on ps3 -_-

Moved on PS4. Sync'd trophies....Destiny still need to be awaited for it to reach the top of my list.

As fbdbsh suggested, I booted Alienation for the first time and got a trophy.

Now on both my ps4 and this site the list is in order!

I noticed on my PS3 a couple of days ago that my trophies seemed to be out of order when clicking on my profile on friends list in order to sync my trophies. It's continued to do it on and off, sometimes it'll display the correct order, and sometimes it won't. Haven't noticed the issue on PS4 or Vita, but the issue is happening on this site as well it seems.

Not a major issue, but still mildly annoying for my OCD. I assume it's a PSN problem since it's occurring on PS3 (for me at least).

Now this I should really annoying me. I sync my new trophies and now Persona 4 moves up but it's not my most recently played game! Now the mismatched dates are driving me crazy. Sonys getting hell if they don't fix this

16 minutes ago, Terra said:

Now this I should really annoying me. I sync my new trophies and now Persona 4 moves up but it's not my most recently played game! Now the mismatched dates are driving me crazy. Sonys getting hell if they don't fix this

Sony doesn't care about trophy hunters. If they did they would let you transfer trophies if you got an ID ban

9 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Sony doesn't care about trophy hunters. If they did they would let you transfer trophies if you got an ID ban

Then they are going to screw everyone over now? My only hope is the next maintenance update fixes this. Honestly I have to sort my profile alphabetically just to keep the mismatched order OCD under control

23 minutes ago, Terra said:

Look at me! I'm going crazy!Just recently played them!But!!!  (I’m not good at English m(_ _)m)

bfae17b6gy1ffq2cyd0jjj20pr0nx7ah.jpg

BUT  correct order like this .When I haven't synced on psntl...

bfae17b6gy1ffq2hi6mjmj20su0kkqi9.jpg

bfae17b6gy1ffq2fzzymtj20o20bz468.jpgbfae17b6gy1ffq2fvy0vjj20o90ccth4.jpgbfae17b6gy1ffq2fnvhugj20oj0daguh.jpgbfae17b6gy1ffq2fl71xnj20nr0cgn4y.jpg

I'm so depressed