The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

I saw the Profit. It's about a rich guy helping other companies who are on the verge of bankruptcy in exchange for a small part of the business stocks or the business profits. The thing is, these companies ussually have stubborn or stupid CEO's which makes this show extremely funny to watch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CN1054.jpg

WWE Survivor Series

Nov. 19, 2017

Spoiler

RAW 4-3 SmackDown 

Men's 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Winners: Team RAW. Match of the night, but I wish it was more like the one in 2005. The entrances were awesome, you could see the fans reactions when Triple H came out. Cena's back in green (should've been blue, honestly). So, the match was entertaining. Both sides were cool, but the RAW Team hated each other. Kurt and Cena one on one got the fans to act so wild and it was a memory break down to remember this 15 years ago. Funny how Team Blue worshiped the GLORIOUS body language. The Cenation Leader's elimination was spectular. An Angle Slam, A Coupe De Grace from Finn Balor for assistance and the finishing Angle Slam to take him out. I understand the circumstances and the storyline right now, if that wasn't the case, then Finn being the sole survivor would be one thing I would've loved to see. I have a feeling that they'll start feuding with Samoa Joe right about tonight on RAW, but we'll see. KO and Sami arrived, but their plans might've not worked successfully. Looks like the Triple H/Kurt Angle feud started. Triple H was acting really savage when he took out Kurt and Shane and showed the Monster that he handle can handle business better. The Powerslams are question marks of where this leads to.  

Champion vs. Champion Match - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

Winner: Brock Lesnar. The match was amazing, but I hated the way Brock destroyed AJ. The "GOLDBERG" chants from the crowd could probably be the reason behind this. Props to the Phenomenal for doing his best to take out the Beast. The 450 Splash really got it in the bullseye angle. The leg was the only part of the limb that weakened him, so Brock got himself another long ass holiday just like the 29 days from the RAW after No Mercy to the RAW after TLC. We'll probably not hear from him until late December or even next year before Royal Rumble. Who'll be his next opponent now?

RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte

Winner: Charlotte. Just as we saw it, I knew Charlotte would beat Alexa. She's now the only member of the Four Horsewomen that The Goddess never took care of. The match was simply awesome, watching them beat the crap out of each other, powerbombs, spear, flips, etc. I feel like Charlotte needs a new finisher, but the Figure 4 Leg Lock is just okay. I was expecting Carmella to cash in, but now an answer is just next year. The last opportunity could be at the upcoming Clash of Champions PPV. Let's see how Charlotte's reign will be.

Women's 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Winner: Team RAW. The Women's 5 on 5 Traditional Survivor Series match was a little floppy, but it was still at its optimum position. Becky being eliminated first just proved that the writers are always in a rush. I was expecting her to be the sole survivor for her team with Asuka. Glad the Empress was the sole survivor for her team and she's already climbing the stairs to the top of the Women's division. I wish Paige was the 5th member of Team Blue instead of Natalya. Or at least a surprise member, just to make the show even much better. A second time this year that the "Big Four" PPVs had no returns (since SummerSlam in August). 

RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos

Winner: The Usos. The Tag Team match was just as not disappointing as I thought it'd be. These guys will always keep you comfortable no matter which state you're undergoing. The Usos were really great, but The Bar nearly got them. Cesaro took the the superkicks from the twins and that mid air tag was awesome. They proved that they're the best Tag Teams in history. Now we'll see where the road goes.

Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. United States Champion Baron Corbin

Winner: Baron Corbin. Finally, The Lone Wolf gave us an extreme indication that he's still got it. Those previous matches against Sin Cara were awful. I hope he continues this shit and doesn't stop any time soon. He should do some promos and start US Open challenges every Tuesday on SD Live. I was happy to see Maryse. It was really funny when Bo Dallas tried to get involved, but Corbin still stopped him. That End of Days was mind blowing and ended the match. BIG THUMBS UP and keep it up!

The Shield vs The New Day

Winners: The Shield. Well, we all saw how The Hounds of Justice took care of The New Day to prove that they are the best trios that WWE has ever created. They'll probably road together again maybe until the Royal Rumble PPV and then Roman will go on single for a while and Seth and Dean will take care of the Tag Team Division in their brand. 

A little late, but I've been watching RAW and SmackDown LIVE after this spectacular Pay-Per View. The next PPV is SmackDown LIVE's exclusive Clash of Champions that will take place on the 17th of December 2017. Can't wait :D.