The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got Disney+ when there was an offer for 1.99 a month for new customers, so now I'm catching up on all the MCU shows, starting with:

611bc1fed59af.png

As great as everybody says it is, though I expected them to keep the charade up a bit longer. Only annoying part is once more the villain, this time because she could have won but decided to check the watch by episode 5 and go "oh, episode 5 already, I better go full villain mode now instead of watching my plan come to fruition. Also, I will go about it as obviously villainous as possible, evil laugh and all! Maybe I should grow a moustache to twirl."

Edited by shadaik

th?id=OIP.aaDmSwXvoeLQX7Cy2rewkgHaHa&pid=Api

Found a youtube channel that has a lot of episodes from season 1-3 on it and rewatching it the last few days. I don`t want to get into it, if ghosts are real, as everyone has a right to his opinion, but for what it wil be, it delivers and you can watch worse shows in the genre (Gost Adventures since it became the Zak Bagans show).

• Like 1

Ride With Norman Reedus S6E4 - Portugal: A Journey from Lisbon to Porto

The TWD: Daryl Dixon actor's guest this time was Adri Law. Norman and Adri tried went jet skiing, tried their hand at azulejos (tile art), had a francesinha sandwich (a dish popular in Porto), and of course took in some wonderful scenery.

They visited a casa do fado, a place where Fado music is performed. Fado is a mournful style of traditional music whose name means "destiny" or "fate". Subjects of Fado tunes can be loss, longing, or hardship. Sounds like certain country songs, no? It invokes a sense of "saudade", or yearning.

Loterìa Loca (CBS)

The title is Spanish for Crazy Bingo. LL is based on the Mexican game of chance Loterìa. In the main game, you need to score 2 loterìas before your opponent does. So you'll take turns and pick numbers off a board, revealing a symbol behind it such as El Perro (dog), La Piramide (pyramid), Las Palomitas (popcorn), or La Serpiente (snake). If this is on your 3x3 card, it will be marked and you win money. Three in a row gives you a loterìa. If you get a double loterìa, that's a 1-shot win. After the main game is a bonus round. It plays similarly but with a 4 x 4 card. The bonus board has 4 skulls which take away half your bank. Avoid the skulls, get more symbols, and keep winning cash. When you have a loterìa you can walk away, or keep playing for the $1M prize. Like Press Your Luck, 4 skulls will make you "whammy out".

LL is hosted by Jaime Camil, accompanied by a live band led by Sheila E with a great Latin soundtrack. Sometimes there's the Loca Challenge featuring a group of dancers, where you answer a few questions to build more cash. I'll be watching this again next Monday.

Twisted Metal - ok show overall if you have nothing else to do, not a fan of the games, never played them, Sweet Tooth was the best part about it

The Boys - decided to start this, I have to say, it's way less "mature" than people would have you believe online, most of the time it's just goofy, but it has very high highs, Homelander is a big highlight

The $100,000 Pyramid S7E2

Jason Alexander vs. Rosie O'Donnell &  Lauren Ash vs. Oscar Nunez.

One of the better episodes I've seen. Michael Strahan has always been awesome. One of the answers drove him to intense laughter that put a game on hold for about 20 seconds.

Spoiler

There was a $150.000 winner. Nice!

Raid the Cage (CBS)

Exactly what it says. First, one player (Gabber) answers trivia questions to bank time for their teammate (Grabber). Then the Grabber raids the cage to round up prizes and exit before time expires. The round ends when the Grabber leaves and claims their haul... or if time runs out and they're shut in, leaving them with nada. So take what you can, but don't get too greedy. Two teams play against each other for three rounds to rack up the higher total value. The winners try to "Beat the Cage". If they have gathered $50.000 in prizes or more at the end of 90 seconds, they keep what they've taken here. BTC prizes can include a Mini Cooper, Fendi bag, or Tiffany & Co. jewelry.

Damon Wayans and Jeannie Mai do an excellent job hosting. Mai delivers an excellent play-by-play during the Grabber's run.

• Like 1

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon (Season 1 Finale)

This spinoff of TWD has been really good. Moving the setting to a zombie apocalypse torn France is nice for a change. Also, the "brûlant" (burner) walker type ups the fright factor a little. As the name suggests, even being merely touched by one or its blood is hazardous. It leaves me wondering what other varieties of walkers could show up next season. The paramilitary group Pouvoir des Vivants is a novel antagonist for the TWD franchise. Instead of wanting to subjugate other bands of survivors... they want all of France under their control. Thankfully, season 2 has already gotten the green light.

By the way, there is a major reveal in the last few minutes.

Spoiler

Carol is back! :) Yes, season 2 will be TWD Daryl Dixon as originally intended.

• Like 1