The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

13 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

330px-The_americans_title_card.png

8/10

Good show overall, has some pacing issues though. The acting is stellar.

Man, that show was so damned good!

My hot take: the people who made The Americans should be the only ones to be allowed to make a Hitman: Agent 47 show or movie!

They are so good at building tension showing people using disguises and fake IDs and whatnot in tense situations, carrying out dangerous missions - without having to have it descend into a shootout to make it interesting!

the mandalorian season 3

Its not a bad season, its made as a bridge to explain some of the SW lore and more of the story, however i feel like the last part is a little bit rushed, many of the characters we know and love by this point, but the final episodes just come with a blast, and it ends kinda derpy compared to well, every season so far. 

It was impossible for mandalorian and disney to leave mandalorian alone after season 2, and for me thats a shame because season 2 was a perfect possible ending

spacer.png

Clarice the tv show, following up on events after Silence of the Lambs with buffalo bill. I watched episode 1 last night and I'm in the fence whether or not to continue to watch it, it's not exactly what is imagined it would be maybe that's why it was cancelled after just one season.

The Price is Right: A Tribute to Bob Barker

This was a good commemorative special, featuring Bob Barker in clips from TPIR episodes spanning his entire career. One hilarious moment from Bob's later years had Rachel Reynolds bumping into the Lucky Seven board with a car. The contestant laughs and Bob cracks a joke. Adam Sandler is shown in a special guest appearance, and also his scene with Bob in Happy Gilmore. BTW, the Adam Sandler in the closing credits listed as executive producer and director isn't the actor.. just someone lucky enough to have the same name.

R.I.P. Bob. You were and still are one of the greats.

• Like 1

Deadwood - Almost immediately became one of my top 5 favorite shows of all-time and I'm ashamed of myself for not giving this show a shot until now. Still a crying shame it never got a full run and got prematurely cancelled. 3 seasons was not nearly enough to do it justice. Still an absolute must-watch though even for an older TV series which it is. They don't make shows like this anymore. 9.5/10

Dark - The English dub-ins are pretty terrible and subtitles don't match half the time so that ruined a lot of the experience. Heard a lot of great things just wasn't totally impressed with it. Seen too many similar movies/shows with a similar time-travel theme that did it better. 5/10

And what I'm currently watching, Succession. I'm almost done with Season 1 but I already know it's another HBO classic. Just the right amount of dark mixed with the light-heartedness/comedy. Brilliantly written, great characters, great cast, great show. HBO are still proving they are the kings of TV, nobody does it better than them. 

I am currently watching the Arrowverse which is a bunch of DC tv shows in the same universe. I am watching them in episode release order instead of watching 1 shows full season. I am on year 4 which has 4 tv shows running at the same time. I am on Season 1 episode 12 of Supergirl, then s2 e12 of The Flash, then s4 e12 of Arrow, then s1 e3 of DC's Legends of Tomorrow. I just finshed I think you should leave season 3 on netlix. I also get tired of just watching the arrowverse so I break it up by watching tv shows I enjoy like South Park and The Boondocks.

Edited by iiJupiter_