The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

Bodies on Netflix. I'm about half-way through and it's a pretty good limited series. It's based on a DC Vertigo comic about four detectives in London in different eras who each discover the same body. The plot is super intriguing and mysterious and I'm really enjoying all the different detectives and their respective actors.

Plus I'm a fan of time jumps and that sort of stuff so the different versions of London and scenary changes is quite awesome. Getting past and futurstic depictions.

• Like 1

Press Your Luck (ABC) S5 E3 "Go Big or Go Gnome"

latest?cb=20140224050705

"Big bucks... no Whammies... STOP!"

Elizabeth Banks returns, but the legend Neil Ross has stepped down as the announcer (though he still does some Whammy voices). Some new prizes include The Big 40 (you win 40 of something) and the Prize-a-palooza (if you're on the bonus board and hit this, you take all visible prizes).

A contestant who appeared on GSN's Whammy! The All New Press Your Luck returns on this episode. I've seen GSN's Whammy and it was OK, but not half this good. The Whammy animations on the GSN version are unimpressive CGI that pales in comparison.

Tonight one of the Whammies was a Family Feud parody, no doubt commissioned by Fremantle who also owns that franchise. "Survey says... YOU'RE BROKE!"

Spoiler

Don't underestimate the value of a garden gnome. These were over $100 a piece, and you could win 50 or 100 of them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fear The Walking Dead- S8 E10 "Keeping Her Alive"

This one leaves FTWD ready for one hell of a sendoff next week... looks like Madison is gearing up to make Troy PAY. We got to see a darker side of her this time. She was taking her anger out on walkers to Motley Crüe with a sledgehammer. And? And something else.

Spoiler

She leaves Troy's daughter Tracy to get gobbled up by walkers... Holy shit! Ice cold? Well, to be fair, Madison's doing so was in retaliation for the little bastard leading her into a trap. Tracy did kinda bring it on herself, like Lizzie did in TWD. Don't cross Madison! This does get poleaxed at the last second by Strand though.

Invincible season two, i got to say i love how quick and how simple everything is in the series, first season was amazing but second one now that we know most of characters keep the flow of the episodes great, soundtrack as always is masterclass, and how quick they show you every situation or conflict is great, this guys know its not about the end of the road, but the people you meet in the travel.

16 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

Fear The Walking Dead- S8 E10 "Keeping Her Alive"

This one leaves FTWD ready for one hell of a sendoff next week... looks like Madison is gearing up to make Troy PAY. We got to see a darker side of her this time. She was taking her anger out on walkers to Motley Crüe with a sledgehammer. And? And something else.

Reveal hidden contents

She leaves Troy's daughter Tracy to get gobbled up by walkers... Holy shit! Ice cold? Well, to be fair, Madison's doing so was in retaliation for the little bastard leading her into a trap. Tracy did kinda bring it on herself, like Lizzie did in TWD. Don't cross Madison! This does get poleaxed at the last second by Strand though.

Wait, are you joking? I stopped watching after season 5 or so and Madison and Troy have been dead since... season 3? I hope you are messing with me because there is no way they are back in S8 lmao

3 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Wait, are you joking? I stopped watching after season 5 or so and Madison and Troy have been dead since... season 3? I hope you are messing with me because there is no way they are back in S8 lmao

I also thought they both were genuinely gone back then. Troy "died" in season 3, and Madison "died" in 4. Crazy as it may seem, it's no joke. Then again in TWD...

Spoiler

It reminded me of when Glenn similarly had the odds against him... and used a dumpster to save himself. Maybe Madison found a way out off-screen. And for Troy, it was just luck.

3 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

I also thought they both were genuinely gone back then. Troy "died" in season 3, and Madison "died" in 4. Crazy as it may seem, it's no joke. Then again in TWD...

Reveal hidden contents

It reminded me of when Glenn similarly had the odds against him... and used a dumpster to save himself. Maybe Madison found a way out off-screen. And for Troy, it was just luck.

More like Morgan crashed the show with no survivors and the showrunners realized they killed off the only interesting characters too early so they had to bring them back.

Raid The Cage

"You're supposed to beat the challenges, not beat up the challenges!" :lol: And the other week, someone took out a piece of the cage door while making their exit. There were a couple jokes about it later in that episode. Is this going to be a running gag? Some prizes included a PS5, some Tiffany & Co. earrings, a scooter, and a trip to a resort in Antigua. There was a Lexus in the final "Beat The Cage" round.

The Knots Landing challenge requires you to untie ropes to get a life preserver loose. Taking it out of the cage wins a trip. Wrecking Ball is exactly what it says on the tin... shove a wrecking ball prop to knock down the letters of the word PRIZE. Over the Rainbow has you putt a golf ball along a curved surface into a pot of gold.

I think this has what it takes to come back in 2024.

Spoiler

A big win tonight, almost $100.000! "Get in, Get out, Get rich!"... boy did they ever.