The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

American-Horror-Story-cast-FX-poster.jpg

Currently in an early state of binge watching American Horror Story, I decided to start watching it as all the series that I keep up with are on Hiatus.

I just watched the first two episodes, and I can say that I love this series, and I dislike Horror. So much has happened in the first two episodes, a lot of regular horror genre features have been included, that it's almost ridiculous, but it's also very disturbing and creepy. I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't watched it, but I'm only two episodes in and find it very interesting. There have been a lot of disturbing moments for being just two episodes in, and the fact that I already care about these characters makes it worst.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Because of all the star wars hype i decided to start SW: The Clone Wars since i've only seen snippets of it on cartoon network back in the day. (And because it's supposed to be "canon") Almost finished the 1st season and it's surprisingly good. 

The Clone Wars animated show is great, especially to get a little more depth in the relationship between Obi Wan and Anakin. I recommend that you start watching Star Wars Rebels when you finish with the Clone Wars. Personally, Rebels is a step up from Clone Wars, especially in the second season. Rebels will also tie in more with Rogue One. So be sure to check them out, it's all canon :D