What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Finished the Dragonborn DLC main questline. Gonna clean up the rest of the trophies before I move on to Hearthfire. I know I have to reach level 78 for a trophy in Dawnguard so I'm leaving that til last just to level up as much as possible now so it's less of a grind later. 

I've been trying to play Skyrim but I keep getting dead and it's driving me crazy.  I really don't remember dying so frequently on the PS3 version but I can't even get to my next destination without getting rekt.  Who thought spawning a dragon in the cravasse of a mountain which is the only obvious path for my next quest location a good idea?  I mean come on.  It's like the second quest in the game.  How high a level should I be at this point (I'm lvl 8 btw)?   So I'm like okay, I'll do some dungeon.  Nope, stupid effing death traps naked to thine eye kills me so I start all over and I get past the bad dudes and I remember the trap and I sneak around it while laughing at it and then little miss I am sworn to carry your burden or whatever she says steps the trap and it kills me anyway..  Oh, and I suck at saving so there is that.

My main goal right now is just getting under 500 trophies. From there I will start 'The Order: 1886' and will go for the platinum on that while chipping away on my back log. I got 'Dragon Quest Builders', 'EVOLVE', 'Rebel Galaxy', 'Hardware Rivals' and getting 'Guns Up' back to 100% - stupid update for a silver and bronze trophy.

On 1/26/2017 at 4:35 PM, Pinguim_Ocupado said:

- InFamous 2 (PS3)

- Burnout Paradise (PS3) - Just need one trophy for getting 100%! 

- Little Big Planet 2 (PS3) - Getting the grind online trophies, but i'm actually taking a time. I'll get what i need after finishing with InFamous 2! 

Great job my friend! ?✌??

• Like 1

On 28/01/2017 at 0:24 AM, silentreap47 said:

Great job my friend! ?✌??

lol Thanks, Miss!!! 

- Little Big Planet 2 (PS3) - Getting the grind online trophies!

- InFamous 2 (PS3) - Just need to go trough the bad karma way now! The Dark Side calls me. GOT IT

- Burnout Paradise (PS3) - Just need one trophy for getting 100%! GOT IT

Edited by Pinguim_Ocupado
Just updating a post to not create a new one
  • Like 1

Update for Project Diva X: At least got all events except the extremely hard last Ultimate Medley one done, and for that... highest score so far is 208000-something (211000 needed) so... almost there?

Still suspect some parts would be easier to do on a PS4 controller as opposed to Vita... if only it was crossbuy...

Edited by Zanreo

Just Platinum Spec Ops: The Lines as my 20th, which is a major highlight for me since it was one of my first game I got for PS3.

I going to slow down a bit so I can get back into PC gaming, but for my next games are hack and slash like Deadpool, Bayonetta, God of war Chains of Olympus, and DMC; Devil May Cry.

Though I should probably try to platinum PlayStation All-Star and Alice Madness returns, but that last multiplayer trophy for Batman Arkham origins is also tempting.

Messing around on Bloodborne while waiting on Square's announcement tomorrow.

If VII is coming on disc in any shape or form then ill start Hyperdimension Neptunia. If they either deconfirm the 1-9 rumor or simply say nothing of it then ill cave and buy it digital and thats what ill work on.

I'm levelling myself up to 80 (currently 53) in Skyrim's smithing skill for the :bronze: Stalhrim Crafter trophy. I spent most of today touring iron ore mines, using the transmute spell to turn that ore into gold and crafted jewellery with it. This is the last trophy I need to finish Dragonborn, after this I'll play Hearthfire since selling my jewellery has left me with enough money to buy all the plots of land and houses. Plus I made the mistake of installing Dawnguard, I didn't realize the vampires would go around murdering the NPC's so I want to finish Hearthfire before I'm locked out of the quests I need to do :lol:

I'm still working my way towards level 80 in Skyrim's smithing skill. I've levelled up from 53 to 75 today so I should get there sometime tomorrow, then I can earn the last Dragonborn trophy and move on to Hearthfire. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo and Battlefield 1. I have never played a Rally Racer before so it's been challenging to control the cars. Could be worse but it's doable. Really trying to squeeze in platinums i can get in a day or two along the way.