What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

^ Hey! Almost snap :P

I'm playing through Arkham Asylum. Only ever had a PS4 so my first game in the series was Knight and I LOVED it. I'm really pleased that I can go back and play Asylum and then City when I'm done. I hope I can be good enough at the challenges to get the platinum, if not I'll just have to settle for the 100% Riddler "puzzles". By far my favourite grind in games.

Well, got all the multiplayer trophies for LBP Vita now except for the collectibles one (since some can only be gotten with 2-player... why) Aside from that there's just the no-damage-run all levels, no-damage 10 levels in a row, complete all arcade minigames and spend 24 hours in Create Mode left...

Edited by Zanreo

Disgaea 5: Obtained max Trapezohedron (lv500 epic) and thus two more silver trophies. I mean, it didn't HAVE to be the Trapezohedron, but I just wanted to have the best piece of armor again.

Thus I almost have the platinum, although I'm planning to wait until March 2nd to pop my last trophy/plat as my 4th PSN anniversary.

I'm attempting (and I say attempting) my Akumu run on The Evil Within. To quote Buffy Summers "I'm standing on the mouth of hell and it is gonna swallow me whole. And it'll choke on me!"

I'm only on chapter 3 and I'm trying not to think of what's to come :unsure: I may not be earning any trophies for a while haha

• Like 1

Well just finished my good playthrough on Infamous 1, and what I feared most has happened. There are about 12 shards that I am missing. Also I need to grind XP to get the last power I need. 

Think I'm going to take a little break from the game, and come back to this a little later. Probably going to be using a guide for the shards and just recheck all the locations again. Probably the fastest way to get the ones I am missing.

In the next few days I'm either going to work on the MGSV: The Phantom Pain, or play ICO until I finally beat it in under two hours. I've already completed MGSV's story but I still have S ranks, mission objectives and a handful of miscellaneous trophies to go. Meanwhile ICO's two hour speedrun trophy is the last one I need for the platinum. I've already tried three times and the closest I've gotten is 2:01:38. If anything I'm getting further away with subsequent attempts :lol:

• Like 1