What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando [Vita], going for plat. The only one left in the series to get.

Red Faction, obviously dated, but I'm having fun with it. Not sure if I'm going for plat yet, depends on what I feel about how long the game and what you have to do in it on the highest difficulty [and you have to play through 4 times apparently, no stacking difficulty trophies is awful].

Still Digimon World: Next Order stuff too.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Just picked up the :silver: Collector trophy so now I can go back to working towards :silver: Executed. I'm really tempted to buy a third FOB too, My staff capacity is almost maxed out so I've been firing the majority of my staff and replacing them with S ranks I'm given or find in the field :lol:

Touhou Genso Wanderer - fun roguelike, just started out

Neptunia Rebirth 3: almost done with 7th chapter on normal ending file but realized I need to grind more levels for the boss fight, and decided to boot up my good/true ending file instead (didn't feel like doing a NG+ this time) because it sounded more fun to play first and I can also work towards the other trophies x3

Edited by Zanreo

snoopy's grand aventure. got my work cut out for me. they give you all the trophy's pretty much but the hard one is finding all the jelly beans and troops :( knowing myself this wont be impossible they show location of scouts but not beans. just gotta look high and low.

Edited by kingdrake2

Just finished up for tonight working towards MGSV's Excuted trophy. I earned myself a reward for completing 70% of them, looking at how much I still have left to do it feels like it's a lot more than 30% left. I also finally made all my combat, base development & intel staff S ranks. Meanwhile I've moved all of my A rank to A++ rank combat staff to my security team, that's the highest rank I'm willing to put there. I'm not giving anyone the satisfaction of stealing S rank staff from me :lol:

• Like 1

These days I am playing Super Meat Boy, trying to get A on all Hell dark world levels (only number 20 remains), playing Rapture light world levels for the first time, and trying to unlock The Kid so I can use him when going for the other no death run trophies. I'd like to have Super Meat Boy's platinum as my 40th platinum, but I guess I'll have to choose another game's plat because it is gonna take a long while before I plat SMB.

Finishing up the weapon upgrades and Professional run on RE5 for PS3...going to work on finishing 6 too.  Have a friend that's has never played them, so hoping for Professional runs on all four.  Also finishing up God of War 3 and some old PS3 games I've barely started.  

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - Another game that I'm revisiting after about 2 years only to raise completion, but I might just go for the platinum. I originally gave up because challenges looked really hard, but I tried a few and needed no more than about a dozen tries to get the required score. There are probably harder challenges but I probably just need some patience to beat them. Don't know how difficult the final chapter is in Uber but I remember struggling a lot with that chapter and the boss on medium difficulty so who knows...

Resogun - This game is fun but I just can't get past Mefitis on experienced even after several hours of trying. Not gonna get this platinum any time soon unless I get really good in a short period of time or can find some generous soul to share play for the 1cc and veteran trophies.

FIFA 13 vita - another one for the long haul. playing 100 online matches without disconnecting will be a long task, or at least feel longer than it actually is.

Practicing Super Meat Boy's Hell dark world levels. They aren't that bad, I just need to stay focus and with some luck I'll get the respective no death run trophy this weekend. It may take several tries though.

Edited by Deceptrox

Working on Superdimension Neptunia vs. Flavor of the Week. To be honest, though, this might be my favorite Neptunia game. A fast-paced, slightly broken (in a good way) JRPG recalls many great games from the SNES era (even recalling Earthbound with the ability to gain rewards from battles without actually fighting them).