What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Well I was working on my ps3 backlog but my controller decided to croak (don't feel like buying a new one at the moment either). So back to my PS4 I go lol.

PS3 Backlog was:

Far Cry 3 (was right at the end of the game when the controller died..)

COD MW3 (campaign)

COD Black Ops  (campaign)

Puppeteer

Alice Madness Returns

and a couple others..

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

I'm working on 2 milestones at the moment and many games... 1111 bronze trophies, and 1666 trophies. I was supposed to get my bronze trophy #1111 from Zuma's Revenge on Sunday for completing five weekly challenges and I would've got 100%, but the trophy never popped... I must have miscounted, so it will probably be a hard trophy from Frozen Free Fall instead. As for 1666, I have 20 trophies to go. Most of the trophies will be from Stealth Inc and Bentley's Hackpack... but I will also get 1 trophy from the games Zuma's Revenge, Frozen Free Fall, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit until finally, 100% for psychological horror game Anna Extended Edition has been saved for trophy #1666!

Edited by Midnightwards666

Demise of the Tomb Raider -_-

dear god! this game can get boring so quick when you reach halfway through it, reminds me so much of Dead Space 3.... somehow, is a freaking former members from Visceral Games who works on DS 3 have worked on this game too? now I'm doing the score attacks, it's the only thing that is blocking me from the platinum, and oh my god they're even much boring than the story mode itself  there are tons of missions that need you to get gold on all of them, it's better than added a half assed MP mode like in 2013 reboot, but they felt way too boring and tedious to attempt them all in gold. 

GTA III & Resident Evil: Went back to playing these 2 weeks ago so that I could get whatever missing trophies I needed for the plats. Need about 6 for GTA, 4 for RE. Those are gonna be on hold now because I finally got P5 yesterday and I expect that'll keep me occupied for the next 2-3 weeks.

Tales of Monkey Island: Played the first episode and have yet to play the others. Will probably play if I need a break from P5.

I'm working on a no kills and no alert run in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for :gold: Infinite Ammo and :gold: Stealth Camouflage. I'll also go for the :gold: I am THE expert on weapons trophy and finally the :gold: Flashback Mania trophy too so my eyes are gonna be firmly locked at the corner of the screen every cutscene looking for the flashback prompt :lol: 

After 2 years of eyeballing it on my shelf, i'm trying to get back into The Evil Within, but it's just freakin' me out!! :S

I guess i just don't have the horror-resistance that I used to, I am happy to have found the 'hide-under-the-bed' function in certain sections, I know I will be using this often, in-game as in real life :blush:

• Like 1

Guacamelee - almost at final boss, still need to go back and get all collectible stuff... also I wish I had read through the trophy list more closely and found out I could start in Hard Mode from the start... oh well, might be more enjoyable getting the others at normal difficulty, and the game isn't THAT long to play through again if just going for the end x3 (Already played this on Wii U years ago and it's fun to try again, now with trophies - I always enjoy a good metroidvania)

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies - just playing through and enjoying the main game at first, not looking forwards to what seems like a grind later on though...

Mutant Blobs Attack - just need gold medals and all blobs in all levels, 2/6 first worlds + a few more misc levels cleared

Edited by Zanreo

PS3 - Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2:

Went the wrong way about doing the plat and now I have to suffer for it. I'm on the Conquest Ending, and I thought it would play out like a VN with some nice scenes thrown in. I didn't know there would be bosses I would have to fight. I could just give up and continue on from my previous save to get the other endings and do the Conquest Ending on a NG+ run OR I'll just grit my teeth and finish this run. I think I'll just grit my teeth. Hopefully, I will finish this run tomorrow.

Last night I worked on World of Final Fantasy while listening to speed-runs of the Final Fantasy series on RPG Limit Break's Youtube site. They do a Final Fantasy relay race once a year where they play through all the current Final Fantasy games. World is a great game and the original characters are very beautiful. (applause) Just got three of the mini-game trophies, would get the one for the Minesweeper desert mini-game but I was trying to get it in the quest to get the Maduin Memento, which is frustration central. ? Am at the end of Chapter 21 now and cleared all of the Murkrifts I could except for the last ones. Might play some more today to at least reach the final part of the story.

I'm excited to see Dragon Quest Heroes 2 coming to the US. I really enjoyed playing the original Heroes but the new class system for the main characters will make them used more often.

Edited by NebbyLunala

I'm about to start act IV (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots). No kills and no alerts so far, but I had to reload a save at the mansion during act II after I hit someone with a stray bullet while fighting off Gekko during the chase sequence. I've caught all the flashbacks up to this point too so I'm still good for :gold: Flashback mania. 

It's been a while since I've been here (just over two years) but I still remember where everything is for the most part. Though I'm confused about how to avoid an alert when the Gekko arrives in the Nuclear Warhead Storage Building (how did it fit in the elevator anyway?!) I remember trying to pull every trick I could think of including sitting inside a barrel in front of the MK II hoping to obstruct it's view :lol: 

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. No kills and no alerts playthrough is out of the way, picked up the flashback trophy too. Next up is :gold: I am THE expert on weapons, :silver: Divine wind and :silver: I just don't fear death. That'll take me to within one trophy of the platinum so I might as well go for it despite the Big Boss run looking way beyond my skill :lol: So I'll use this run to experiment, find the best route through areas and strategies for boss fights to set me up for the Big Boss run when it comes. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Guacamelee - Only beating final boss left now... before I clear it on Hard Mode (I know you can start on hard, but didn't realize before I had already gotten too far into the game to want to restart... also this way I can just focus on beating the game on hard instead of having to find/collect everything on increased difficulty)

She's doing alright, struggling with World Labyrinth and the OP final boss though so going through some harder/later dungeons first to get better equipment :3

Cleared about... half the dungeons so far (that's half including the Chapter 7 ones I haven't got yet)

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1