What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

slowly working on hyperdevotion noire, its going full time now. since the next game i want to play happens to be on vita (cant work on more than 1 vita title at a time) because of the memory card limit (8GB only go so far).

Fallout 4: Nuka-World. Decided to do part of the Beverageer trophy last night, one of the recipes spawned outside the map so I had to glitch myself through the wall and floor to reach it :lol:  I have one recipe to find in the power plant, then I'll collect the ingredients so that'll be done today at some point. Not sure what I'll go for next. I could do the side quests trophy, or grind out 40 enemy kills or collect 100,000 Nuka tickets but I think that's probably best left for last to make the grind shorter. I'll see what I feel like doing later.  

I'll be dedicated the rest of the year to some PS3 games lying in my backlog for a couple of years.

I'm currently working on finishing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and getting most of the story and side quest trophies.

I honestly doubt I'll have the time and dedication to get the platinum, though. Post-end game is too much of a grind/RNG fest IMO.

• Like 1

Fallout 4: Nuka-World. Popped three trophies today, Eyes on the Prize, All Sugared Up and Beverageer (all bronze). That leaves me with three story quests and a handful of side quests to do. Next time I can play will probably be Saturday so I'll go for the side quests next, then finish off the story for the 100%. 

Actively working on 4 games:

Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare 2: got the plat but the DLC trophies can only be obtained if the event is on (and if the boss hunt is doable in crazy)

Enter the Gungeon: Only Frifle's challenges left.. but is quite a pain/boring to complete.. trying to progress it little by little

Watchdogs 2: Having fun.. slowly getting it done

Spy Chameleon (PS+ vita): Got bored.. trying to get back at it

No Man's Sky. Earned my second trophy tonight, I'm not sure how long the whole platinum will take. I'm taking my time and earning trophies as they come naturally which seems to the case for most of the trophies. I probably won't go out of my way to hunt down trophies to speed up the process for a while, having too much fun exploring :P  

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn