What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

No Man's Sky. Having a much better time of it tonight. I thought the planets in the galaxy I'm in were sketchy but the one I landed on earlier is an absolute goldmine. I've landed at an outpost with at least ten large deposits of emeril, already mined two of them and walked away with almost 1.5 million units so I could potentially make 7 - 8 million at least from a few hours work. And that's just from the second place I landed at, there's bound to be a whole lot more out there. I came across an old ruin with five knowledge stones and I've found eight in total so far to help me towards :gold: Citizen of the Galaxy. 

Just to make it even better the climate is perfect during daytime, it drops to -60c at night but I still have seven minutes before I'm critically exposed and even then I can just jump in my ship/building/cave to replenish my hazard protection it in a few seconds, for good measure there's no storms either. I think I'm going to be staying here for a long time :awesome: 

Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellions - The game's moderately easy, but it's made even harder by the lag. Bosses require a certain balance of attack, parry and block, and with lag it just becomes so tedious. It shouldn't take me 1 hour to defeat a boss. Also, it seems like this version is harder than its PS4 counterpart, which is really unfortunate. Why does the boss need minions? There's so much going on that the Vita can't keep up. 

On 11/9/2017 at 10:29 PM, El_Shubi said:

On my ps vita: batman arkham origins blackgate, on the first playthrough so will take a while

On my ps4: finished darksiders 2 deciding what to play next my options are to get mass effect Andromeda or u charted lost legacy or play ffxv or play metal gear solid that was free on ps plus recently. Very u decided which way I'm actually going, thoughts?

FFXV or Uncharted are good choices.

• Like 1

working on broken sword 5 the serpents curse episode 2 (PS plus game for vita november 2017). if i can pull through this i can pick out another game that has a plat for my next project.

lego city is the last in the link (saving that one for last), though i'm currently at 1 out of 4 lego games completed in my planned run. tossing in indies at times too not pre-determined i think.

Edited by kingdrake2

Started FF IX this morning and barely got done torturing the poor overworld moogle. STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT KUPHEH! ;_;

Wouldve been my ideal plat screenie actually. Breached 100 jumps quicker than expected so i might actually try for the 1k one at some point and thus the plat. Probably still wont get it but originally had zero hope on even getting 100 so theres that.

On 11/15/2017 at 5:39 PM, Terra said:

Bad Apple Wars for the Vita. Then, moving onto the Frozen Wilds DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, and starting the Kingdom Hearts series (throwing Sly 2 in the mix there)

Be aware that Fireclaws are going to be bitch too beat. So round up as much as chillwater as you can for when you upgrade your ice weapon. That said, the DLC is great, but the cauldron can be really tricky to get through. 

• Like 1

No Man's Sky. Picked up :bronze: A Scanner Darkly today to start off that chain of trophies. I come across a lot of planets with no fauna so not sure how long it'll take until I get to ten. Also destroyed a few hostile ships to bring me into the mid 40s so I'm over halfway to :gold: The Forever War and a handful from :silver: Pattern for Conquest. Also found a ton of monoliths and ruins when I was exploring to bring my word count up to 110, 40 away from :gold: Citizen of the Galaxy and made a decent amount of progress with the story too. 

I'm on holiday from work the week after next so I'm aiming for the platinum sometime during that week.