What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

No Man's Sky. Only got half an hour in but it was enough time to earn another 500,000 units so I'm up to 1.8 million, almost enough for the :gold: Diamond Age trophy. With the playtime I'm able to put in it'll take a while before I have enough units for a new ship. I looked up the wiki and found some Class A fighters at around the 10 million mark, I can get one for as little as 2.5 million but I'm not in a rush for the platinum so I may as well stick around the planet I'm on now and take advantage of the resources available that I can mine in safety. 

No Man's Sky. Earned :gold: The Diamond Age trophy tonight for gathering two million units, I have enough for a basic A class ship but I think I'll keep grinding for the ten million for a high end ship. It'll take a while so that might be the last trophy I earn for a few days at least. I have all day to play on Saturday so I'll earn the bulk of the ten million, if not all of it then. 

Downwell: It's a really fun little game that's also pretty challenging. I started playing it some months before but stopped pretty soon after and started playing it again and am currently playing it for 30-40min a day. Playing a run and then changing to another game works really well with this game cause it is so short. Even with just playing one run a day i feel like i'm getting better every time i am trying anew. I also was able to beat the boss by now with my 4rd try but damn even on normal he was very tough. Guess it will take some more weeks to finish this plat cause i am playing this just as a "side project".

So i've finished the game on normal and have to finish it on hard, haven't tried it yet but i'm sure it will be hard.

On my ps vita: batman arkham origins blackgate, on the first playthrough so will take a while

On my ps4: finished darksiders 2 deciding what to play next my options are to get mass effect Andromeda or u charted lost legacy or play ffxv or play metal gear solid that was free on ps plus recently. Very u decided which way I'm actually going, thoughts?

No Man's Sky. Finally scraped enough money together for a new ship, first thing I did was hunt down some hostiles for an ass kicking in revenge for all the times I've had to bribe them to leave me alone :lol: Now that I move around in relative safety I'll can get back to jumping from planet to planet and hopefully start the :gold: Galapogos chain of trophies. 

No Man's Sky. Tried for the :bronze: A Scanner Darkly trophy tonight but I'm struggling to find a decent planet to do it on. The last one was plagued by storms every three minutes or so. I eventually left to travel to another planet but got caught up in a dogfight right outside it's atmosphere, afterwards I was almost immediately set upon by five more hostile ships so made a run for the space station. After leaving I was instantly attacked again so turned back to the station until they left, I finally made it out and thought "fuck this place" and warped to the next galaxy. It seems more peaceful here though the planet conditions don't look great at first glance. I've set down on a station for now and I'll come back for an explore tomorrow. 

That was a horrible hour :lol: