What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

At the moment I'm working on Hyperdimention Neptunia Rebirth 1 as I only need to get 3 more achievements for it. 1 is gain 100 million credits (in game currency), 1 is watch the normal ending & the last one is the platinum & should be able to get the 3 of them within the next couple of days

• Like 1

No Man's Sky. Popped the Sentinel trophy earlier, now I'm gonna go back to mining resources for a new ship and follow the story a little along the way. I'm still in the base ship and I'm struggling to take on more than 5 or 6 hostile ships at once so I need a new one as soon as I can afford it. 

Crash 1 (I did 2 and 3 first, don't ask), Witcher: Wild Hunt and Amnesia collection for me.

Crash shouldn't take too much longer, I imagine. Amnesia I've got two playthroughs of Justine still to do, and Machine for Pigs.

Witcher I'm taking my time with but I also want it to be my next milestone platinum so I can't platinum anything else after Crash/Amnesia until I'm done :P

• Like 1

Right now I'm working on some easy plats:

1. Slayaway Camp
  2. Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
  3. Black the Fall
  4. The Inner World
  5. 101 Ways to Die
  6. Demetrios
  7. Funk of Titans
  8. Volume
  9. AC: Origins
  10. South Park Stick of Truth

Need 24 more plats to have 100 plats for the year. 

currently working on Arc The Lad: Twilight of the spirits. feels like a short game so far despite working on it for the past 3 days. going to be proved wrong soon its bound to happen.

going to have a few short indies planned after this plat (i need to start adding those into my rotation) at least one or two depending on how long they take with 100%.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 12/11/2016 at 0:51 PM, T1M1D_HER0 said:

Final Fantasy X-2. My save file was lost in a power outage with only a few trophies remaining and I haven't found the motivation to start anew until now.

I know that feel. I still remember when a power outage that came from a lightning storm while I was working on the Final Fantasy X dodge 200 lightning bolts. Think I was on 170+ when it happened and all I could think at the time was "Well, this is quite the ironic situation that has occurred".

On 08/12/2016 at 10:46 PM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Assassin's Creed II. Focusing on the story right now rather than trophies, apart from one that's missable during the story. Aside from the story I'm having a ton of fun with it which is usually what keeps me hooked long enough to platinum something, so there's a good chance this'll be #9. 

I'm focusing on Assassin's Creed I then the second one (they came in the same disk) but thanks for that tip of the missable trophy on the second game.

16 hours ago, BrunoBomb said:

I'm focusing on Assassin's Creed I then the second one (they came in the same disk) but thanks for that tip of the missable trophy on the second game.

You're welcome! I really wish Assassin's Creed I had a trophy patch but hey, it's still a great game without trophies. Good luck for the platinum. 

As for myself, still going with No Mans Sky. I've resorted to paying off hostile ships to leave me alone when more than four turn up because it's too difficult to take on more than four at once with the base ship. I could upgrade it but I figure there's no point since I need to buy a better ship anyway. I'm limiting the amount of attacks by using the pulse engine to get around, I read that entering a planet's atmosphere will stop an attack but they seem more than happy to follow me down to the surface :lol: 

I'm approaching a million units so the trophy for that will pop soon, the trophy for two million should follow soon afterwards too. Again, I'm still playing for exploring mostly so I'm spending a lot of time wandering every planet I come across so trophies are taking a backseat for now but I will focus on the platinum eventually. 

Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell (PS4)- Trying to clean up all the challenges since I beat story mode a couple days ago, but it gets so boring and they didn't need to include every damn type of kill challenge on the list.

The Evil Within 2 (PS4): Cleaned up on the last possible trophy I could get from the game and I'm definitely not doing Classic Mode anytime soon, lul.

Yesterday Origins (PS4): On Chapter 4 so far. Nice break from Saints Row.

No Man's Sky. Wasn't able to play for a few days because of work, today I managed to earn the :silver: Space Merchants trophy. I had pretty bad luck with every planet across the previous four solar system being an extreme survival planet but I've found one where I can mine for resources in safety. The place is rammed with Emeril and I'm bring back around 500,000 units worth per run so I'm going to stay here until I have enough money to buy a decent ship. After all this time I'm still using the base ship so an upgrade is badly needed. I've noticed a few class A fighters at around 2.5 million units so one of those will do, it probably won't have as much inventory space as explorers or shuttles but I'm super good at managing resources so it doesn't really matter, as long as I can fight back against hostile ships instead of bribing them to leave me alone.