What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Medal of Honor Warfighter

I am in a trophy race with a friend at college. We both saw it at a store that was dirt cheap. So I was originally just going to play it for fun. Then my friend decided to up the ante. Who ever plats the game first, can either make the loser buy any game of their choosing or make them play any game of their choosing. For example, if I lose, I must play Ride to Hell: Retribution and plat it to completion. Nothing wrong with friendly competition right?

Fortunately, I only have two trophies to get: Tier 1 and Hardcore. Not sure which to pursue first. I tried both of them and they are pretty difficult. ( if you guys have any tips or advice, I like to hear it)

Wish me luck

i'm going for my 50th platinum right now, which will be gta v, after that, i have quite a lot of games which can be finished quickly.

I already did most of the trophies for gta, i'm now doing the 70 gold medals, which is the most difficult one, most of the missions aren't difficult at all.

But with the special requirements, they can get tricky. The collectibles will be easy, apart from a couple of stunt jumps and knife flights, and maybe some off the bridges.

PS3:

2 trophies left to 100% Mass effect 3

Grind away on Diablo 3 (vanilla) and get a few of the other trophies I have left to do

Pick up some more of the easy trophies on Splinter Cell: Blacklist before I start perfectionist

PS4: Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin- Vendrick -_- (Want this trophy before I start ng+, Idk though...) and grinding Mad Warrior kills  :|

Edited by Not_like_therest

PS4: Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin- Vendrick -_- (Want this trophy before I start ng+, Idk though...) and grinding Mad Warrior kills  :|

You might as well get Vendrick before starting NG+, although I would also say make sure you get all of the DLC spells. Also, just play online for the Bell Covenant. When I played, some crazy guy kept popping up. I must have killed him 10 times. In fact, the last couple of times, I tried to just let him go, but he kept pursuing me.

As for me, still working on Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is such a snoozer! I only have 5 missions left, but it's so hard to get the energy to do them.

You might as well get Vendrick before starting NG+, although I would also say make sure you get all of the DLC spells. Also, just play online for the Bell Covenant. When I played, some crazy guy kept popping up. I must have killed him 10 times. In fact, the last couple of times, I tried to just let him go, but he kept pursuing me.

As for me, still working on Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is such a snoozer! I only have 5 missions left, but it's so hard to get the energy to do them.

I know, I work on dlc off and on to take breaks. As for belfry, I hate pvp and I don't want to be invaded online so I farm him offline. 

OT: other ps4 games include starting lego dimensions, pvz;gw and resogun.

A franchise, actually. The Souls series... and I sure as hell don't mean Soul Calibur after its recent letdowns. Rather, I'm talking about Dark Souls starting from I-III. 

To prepare to die (get it?) again, I brushed off the old knight's armor, sword and shield from Demon's Souls long since abandoned after the glorious conquest of the forces of darkness in favor of a more peaceful gaming life filled with the adventures of a furtive, thieving raccoon, a Greek God of War, vampire hunters, and other heroes from various walks of life only to discover that I'd be living a hollow (pun intended) existence if I held off on the Dark Souls series any longer, especially in light of the upcoming third installment.

I look forward to joining the masochists who eagerly await to anxiously tread the deep, unforgiving waters of Dark Souls III. Just need to complete Dark Souls II on the PS4 after having recently beaten the first while incidentally (and quite reluctantly) placing Bloodborne on the back burner in the meantime despite a yearning desire to play the critically-acclaimed Sony exclusive.   

I'm about to start the Metal Gear HD Collection, I'll run through MGS3 first. It's been a decade since I played it last so I want to enjoy the game the first time round so I'll maybe go for most of the trophies aside from the collectables. I'll start with those on the second playthrough when I have the stealth camo to make it easier.

• Like 1

A franchise, actually. The Souls series... and I sure as hell don't mean Soul Calibur after its recent letdowns. Rather, I'm talking about Dark Souls starting from I-III. 

To prepare to die (get it?) again, I brushed off the old knight's armor, sword and shield from Demon's Souls long since abandoned after the glorious conquest of the forces of darkness in favor of a more peaceful gaming life filled with the adventures of a furtive, thieving raccoon, a Greek God of War, vampire hunters, and other heroes from various walks of life only to discover that I'd be living a hollow (pun intended) existence if I held off on the Dark Souls series any longer, especially in light of the upcoming third installment.

I look forward to joining the masochists who eagerly await to anxiously tread the deep, unforgiving waters of Dark Souls III. Just need to complete Dark Souls II on the PS4 after having recently beaten the first while incidentally (and quite reluctantly) placing Bloodborne on the back burner in the meantime despite a yearning desire to play the critically-acclaimed Sony exclusive.   

There's still time for Bloodborne! I should finish Scholar of the First Sin before DS3 comes out.

Anyway, for me, I started Inquisition again, this time on the PS4. I really like that game, and having platted it on the PS3, the PS4 version feels like it runs smooth as silk (even though it clearly doesn't).

To killing myself since N++ is so inhumane

i just did the uncharted series + vita tho  that was fun 

then im gonna do Jak and Daxter 

then Sly cooper 

and then by the end of march i can start TRACKMANIA Turbo

and then ratchet and clank ps4

THEN  UNCHARTED 4!!!!!!!

Edited by Fastandslow

Far Cry 2.. The online is the worst grind I have ever done in my life, and I thought BioShock 2 online sucked..

46 hours in and I am ONLY at rank 16 with ten guns left to complete. At this point, I don't give a crap but I am so glitching rank 30

because there's no way I'm going to keep playing this to get 1.5 million xp to get there legit. NO WAY!

FC2 online is a big reason why I wish there was only single player games (maybe a few with couch co-op).

Online grinding is the worst experience ever.. At least to me.