What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Focusing on Tomb Raider Underworld. Stopped playing about two years ago, because the camera was so terrible. I hope this time I can endure it and see it through. Also working on Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS4), to get the escalation misc trophies done, which is more difficult than I thought as hardly anyone seems to play the online at all.

Uncharted 4 will be my 100th platinum trophy!!!  I am on a mission to get 16 more plats before its launch on March 18th of 2016. I compiled my list and am working on it now. Diablo 3, GTA V, AC3, Mercenaries 2, Shadows of the Colossus, Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Age 2, Infamous: Second Son, GoW: Ascension, Metro:Last Light, Borderlands 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders 2, Rainbow Moon, Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes, and Fallout: New Vegas. It's subject to change, but this is primarily the path I'm on. I might have to dump New Vegas and find something faster, but I'm hoping not. Well, here goes...I'm off and playing!

• Like 1

I got a vita a few weeks ago so I've been working towards the plat for Dynasty Warriors Next. It'll take some time to unlock everything but I've nearly unlocked all the horses, weapons, items and edit items however I'm hoping there are still some people on ad-hoc party needing to complete Coalition mode other wise it's hopeless, but my fingers are crossed haha