What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Prototype (since I read it was "easy", but that's not the reason why I bought it.. I just bought it to prepare to when I play P2 in the future, so I was trying to knock out two birds with one stone).. but there's so much to be done and its not all that enjoyable that this'll become an incomplete. It's been quite a while - 15+ platinums - since I've started a game and have not got the platinum from it within a quick'ish timeframe. Prototype will more than likely be the first game in a while to become incomplete (platinum wise) for a long time. Multiple grinds + a not so enjoyable game is an incredibly bad combination.

• 5 weeks later...

Working on plat in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, after that i'll try to plat Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, Lightning Returns, & Doki Doki Universe..

My favorite platinum is REVENGEANCE (in METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE), it was the hardest to get (but it was the 1st actually  :lol:​ and I have only 2 plats!.. sorry)

Working on the following:

Mercury Hg: Going to do some cleanup, then call it good. That game can burn in the lowest circle of hell!

Need For Speed Rivals: Rank 32 as a cop, rank 16 as a racer. Going to focus on some of the racer only trophies next time, then go back to playing as a cop.

The Sims 3: There's no real right or wrong way to go about this. :) Just have to keep my eye out for buggy trophies.

Also planning on working on something new this afternoon.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

At the moment:

Resogun - Just need 3 more DLC trophies and then I'm good.  Been chipping away gradually at this.

Geometry Wars - This has been on hold until I'm done with Resogun

Far Cry 2 - It's been in my permanent backlog, but hoping to pick this up again before the year is out

Dokuro - Have been playing this in small bursts, but will have a day soon where I just run through it, like I did with Teslagrad

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Doing co-op with a friend so is an ongoing project

Kung Fu Rabbit - Should have this completed today

I've got a good few games I'm working on, which include Ride to Hell : Retribution, most of Need for Speed: Rivals, the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection, Batman: Arkham Origins, Batman: Arkham Knight, Just Cause 2, Duke Nukem Forever, and soon to be both copies of Black Ops III.

- Ride to Hell: Retribution is a frustrating chore, but it's good to sit down and laugh at just how bad it is with a friend, and I'll only play it by myself when I'm doing my Hard playthrough.

- My friend and I are playing Need for Speed: Rivals together, as we just picked up a driving game that was decent enough, since PS4 doesn't have a  lot of racing games, let alone GOOD racing games.

- I won't have the platinums nor 100% for any of the PS4 Uncharted's because I still need 100% in Uncharted 3 on PS3, so I'll be doing practically everything except that ridiculous Brutal playthrough.

- I've already beaten Arkham Origins once, so I'm just in the side quest/DLC phase of the game and clean up during my second playthrough before I tackle I Am The Knight mode and the god awful   multiplayer.

- I've only got the remaining DLC trophies that will come out for Arkham Knight, alongside more Batmobile bullshit.

- I'm wanting to complete Just Cause 2 before Just Cause 3 comes out and Christmas comes around, and while I'm not going to 100% the actual island (which is actually impossible to do), I can still acquire the remaining trophies I have left.

- Duke Nukem Forever falls under the same category as Ride to Hell, as it's just plain awful, yet it's not as funny and it's more monotonous than Ride to Hell ever will be.

- Black Ops III will take some time to complete, especially on the PS3 version where multiplayer challenges are calling out to be completed for trophies. and who knows the extent of how those will be, as well as acquiring the campaign decorations on the PS4 version.

I'm working on The Sims 3. I have been working on it for quite a while, but now I'm so close I can taste it. It'll be my first ultra and I'm really excited about it. If I just can grind the last 250 wishes, get the last 10 challenges and the lifetime happiness. And also: Freakin' hate that game, but I'm in it for the trophy. 

Currently battering through God Of War II - started it 5 days ago and have just completed it tonight.  Basically just have to clear Challenge of the Titans and then put the plat on hold until January.  Think I'll take a break for 2 or 3 days before I get to work on the next game, whatever that ends up being