Dissidia Final Fantasy Nt PS4 leaked via Amazon.

Early 2018? damn way to long , BUT i was not expecting a Dissidia PS4 game so my reaction is more like "YESSSSSSSSSSS" !! =)

Had lot of fun with PSP games. I heard there was a big Dissidia Arcade game , but you know something like that will never come to West. :) Happy with a PS4 game.

• Like 1

Because I only learned this last year, and apparently everyone else was born with this knowledge except me:

Dissidia Final Fantasy is a fighting game with action RPG elements

I find this part isn't generally made clear, even in the descriptions in the OP.

finally.. time to use Phoenix Down on my hype for this game.

1 hour ago, Xionx said:

Early 2018? damn way to long , BUT i was not expecting a Dissidia PS4 game so my reaction is more like "YESSSSSSSSSSS" !! =)

Had lot of fun with PSP games. I heard there was a big Dissidia Arcade game , but you know something like that will never come to West. :) Happy with a PS4 game.

well, at least there is finally a release date, been waiting for 2+ years just for a news about the PS4 release...

for those who is too lazy to search... so far, here is the list of playable characters (at least for the arcade)

Now I'm just waiting for the inclusion of limit breaks for each character! And hopefully the story will be just as good as before! By the way, what does the NT stand for? And am I the only one who thinks Jecht will be excluded in the game? His design is way too similar to Spiritus!

10 hours ago, JaM said:

finally.. time to use Phoenix Down on my hype for this game.

well, at least there is finally a release date, been waiting for 2+ years just for a news about the PS4 release...

for those who is too lazy to search... so far, here is the list of playable characters (at least for the arcade)

Oh god! The product description says over 20 playable characters, hopefully there will be room for more! I want a big roster of like, 40! I want Vivi, Tifa, Celes, Laguna, Yuna, Rydia, Galuf, Balthier and more! T__T 

27 minutes ago, sona_11 said:

I can't wait for this <3

*I hope the platinum is easy tho* Dx

Well, it's SE, so it shouldn't be THAT hard! Do expect some online trophies though! :D

11 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

I put a ton of time into Duodecim when it came out.  I will be putting more time into this when it is released.

You and me both my friend! :D

43 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

This looks dope, though I smell more characters as DLC already, 'cause 20 seem far to little. No matter who's in it, people are going to complain that their favorite isn't a part of it.

are you saying 20 fighters seems far to little?  

38 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

are you saying 20 fighters seems far to little?  

Yes, I did.

Just compare it to other fighting games:

- Super Smash Bros for Wii-U / 3DS - 49 (56 with DLC characters)

- Tekken 7 - 36 base fghters

- Injustice - 28 base fighters

- Marvel vs Capcom 3 - had 36 and added 12 more

A game like Samurai Warriors 4 has 55 characters.

I'm super excited, but does the HUD look super busy? Or is it just me? It's been a while since I played Duodecim so maybe it was always that busy and I just forgot lol.

I can't wait to make my team either, the 3 on 3 aspect of this one is the most exciting part to me :D

Weren't this already announced in the works a long time ago or am I thinking of a completely different game. I thought the developer even said that he felt stupid for not starting to make the Story Mode earlier, because he was lazy. Or we could had the game already. I doubt the release date is Dec 31 2018 though since "

• Enter the arena in early 2018."

Been waiting since the arcade game came out in jpn. T_T finally my dreams are happening.

1 hour ago, Jesaya815 said:

This looks dope, though I smell more characters as DLC already, 'cause 20 seem far to little. No matter who's in it, people are going to complain that their favorite isn't a part of it.

Not sure if its the same game but there is planned 50 characters, at least in the Arcade version. We could be getting the rest like DLC packs.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_(2015)

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

28 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Weren't this already announced in the works a long time ago or am I thinking of a completely different game. I thought the developer even said that he felt stupid for not starting to make the Story Mode earlier, because he was lazy. Or we could had the game already. I doubt the release date is Dec 31 2018 though since "

• Enter the arena in early 2018."

Been waiting since the arcade game came out in jpn. T_T finally my dreams are happening.

Not sure if its the same game but there is planned 50 characters, at least in the Arcade version. We could be getting the rest like DLC packs.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_(2015)

Thank you for the link ?

The developers have even stated that once the goal of 50 characters has been reached, they would like to include even more as to them, "50 feels like a small number".

Funny, that's what I was thinking when I read about the 20 characters  ?  . We'll definitely gonna get the rest as DLC. Remains to be seen how expensive everything is going to be.

18 hours ago, Xugashi said:

Oh god! The product description says over 20 playable characters, hopefully there will be room for more! I want a big roster of like, 40! I want Vivi, Tifa, Celes, Laguna, Yuna, Rydia, Galuf, Balthier and more! T__T 

Well... We can only dream and hope...As much as I love Vivi.. I lost my hope of him being in the game thanks to Shantotto... Since Kain is in the game... It is more likely that the 012 characters will be in this one as well... But I am pretty sure that the number of playable characters will not be the same amount of characters in Theathrythm...

• Like 1