e3 2017 reactions!

skinner49

XBox One X, wow. That's as lame as Wii-U. Parents and new gamers won't even know what's the difference between the One, S, and X.

At least the trailers and gameplay footage for Metro and Assassin's Creed Origins looked great. Two highlights already. I'll have to buy Origins Day One. Hopefully it's not time exclusive for the XBox.

Guess to close off the show, they've ran out of exclusives. The only good new announcement is Metro. And I'm praying it's not exclusive. If not, good of Microsoft to get a SOLID game.

Otherwise this conference is even worse than EA's, which is kind of sad. Expected better from Microsoft. 

Still expecting Halo 6 or something big and exclusive to close this shit show.

Ori 2 looks good.

$499 for Xbox One X lol

Conference was pretty bad and 90% of the games shown are still coming to PS4.

Biggest excitement is BC related, again. Horrible.

BC is all well and good but when that's your most exciting announcement from a conference where you're trying to justify $500 hardware, you're not doing it right.

Edited by Death_Ninja

8 minutes ago, I Am Error said:

Sony gotta step there game up, Microsoft have done very good this E3 and now Backwards Compatability with original Xbox games.

c'mon Sony give us BC

Bitch, you serious? Third party games all over, no big exclusives. BUT WOW ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES!

That entire conference was a "BEST PLAYED ON THIS CONSOLE" advertisement.

Sony needs to bring JUST Bloodborne 2 and they already won.

• Like 2

XXX

I burst out laughing. MS and their naming sense is legendary.

Also, Minecraft in 4K. Glorious.

All in all, they definitely did perfect rip-off Sony's 2016 E3 conference but... 

In can be summed into 3 points

• We only care about power
  • We are the first on E3 so we can use the ultra uber 'World Premiere' even though everyone's going to buy those games on PS4. 
Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

XXX

All in all, they definitely did perfect rip-off Sony's 2016 E3 conference but... 

• We are the first on E3 so we can use the ultra uber 'World Premiere' even though everyone's going to buy those games on PS4. 

Always said their biggest mistake was thinking power was the reason Sony has been the sales leader. PS4's power was just part of a laundry list of reasons why it jumped out in front.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

XXX

Glad that someone else understands so that I am not perceived as a blind Xbox hater.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie I thought their conference was complete garbage, but it was because their presentation was garbage. I will amend that statement if Anthem is revealed to be exclusive (it's not), and if Metro Exodus is exclusive (I highly doubt it because they didn't brag that it was).

Why is Metro Exodus not exclusive if they didn't brag about it? That entire conference was a bragging contest based on their powerful (and definitely inexpensive) new console.

3 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Third party games all over, no big exclusives. BUT WOW ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES!

Exactly that. At least sony calls things by their name: Timed exclusive = Launch exclusive. Most of the shown games will still come to Ps4. 

This was really underwhelming and will become a total walkover by sony again this year. Can't wait :D

• Like 1

Just now, Barriebar17 said:

Exactly that. At least sony calls things by their name: Timed exclusive = Launch exclusive. Most of the shown games will still come to Ps4. 

This was really underwhelming and will become a total walkover by sony again this year. Can't wait :D

Sony will do the same crap, but under "First on PlayStation" instead.

Just now, Valyrious said:

Bitch, you serious? Third party games all over, no big exclusives. BUT WOW ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES!

That entire conference was a "BEST PLAYED ON THIS CONSOLE" advertisement.

yes i am serious i thought it was a ecxcellent showing from Microsoft and thats coming from someone who's never owned any of there consoles and Backwards Compatability is doing very well for them, something Sony needs to do.

1 minute ago, Zanreo said:

FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

Just remember how pricey the PS3 was at launch :P 

Just now, Barriebar17 said:

Buy an Xbox One X if you wanna play Xbox games from 2000-2005, I guess. THE FUTURE IS NOW!

Can't believe how gung ho people are with BC. I get the desire for it, but I want these powerful consoles to play powerful new creative games. Not games from a decade ago that now look like shit.

• Like 1

I usually don't watch Microsofts e3 conference but I caught most of it this year. I hope Metro is also on PS4. Most of the great games announced is on PS4 also or at least I hope. I'm not in the market for a Xbox but if I was 499.99 for the X would be out of my price range.