e3 2017 reactions!

skinner49

2 hours ago, ShadowStar83x said:

For those of you complaining about the X1 X's price, I'll just leave this here:

?

And Playstation 3 was playing catch up the ENTIRE generation.

Not sure what you hope to achieve by mentioning this. I'm sure everybody here remembers...

HEY GUYZ HERE'S A SCREENSHOT OF GAMES BACK IN THE 90'S COSTING $80 EACH. BETTER APPRECIATE THE VALUE OF GAMES NOWADAYS AM I RITE

• Like 3

Give me Fallout PSVR or give me death.

12 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Was mostly just being a smart ass.

Don't worry, I got what you were saying.  Sony bombed with that price point and still came out on top.  History, as they say, is not written.  Xbox One X would be stupid cheap at anything less than $499.

• Like 1

Wow, sasuga Bethesda... they paid the time for 2 new games and cute bear Bethesdaland...

Well, still at least something.

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The guy near the beginning sounded so arrogant when talking about its specs like he was waving his big dick around or something. :P 

I stopped listening to him after 6TFLOPs xD

5 hours ago, ragnarok2887 said:

The ONLY XBox exclusive that I'm disappointed about not being able to play is Player Unknown Battlegrounds. 

I may be wrong, that may be timed exclusive as majority of announced exclusives.

• Like 1

Really happy to see Evil Within 2 announced. Will probably hear more about it in the coming days but it was weird that there was no mention of Shinji Mikami... It's still being developed by Tango but I hope he hasn't palmed it off on someone else within the company. His style is unlike anyone else in the biz. The little of the gameplay that was shown looked great though, looks a lot more fluid than the first game.

• Like 2

Super disappointed with Bethesda's conference. Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein look awesome, but nothing new from Bethesda themselves makes me sad. Was hoping for an announcement for the rumored Starfield or at least a sneak peek into whatever they're working on next. :(

After a disastrous EA conference devoid of anything interesting besides A Way Out, Microsoft was really good.

Metro, Origins, and ANTHEM were the stars of the show. They focused on the games, cut out most of the bullshit and had a nice, varied selection in there. Something for everyone and I appreciate that. Bethesda felt kind of flaccid and empty; but The Evil Within 2 was a real surprise and that game looks great. Wolfenstein was expected and it looks like well...Wolfenstein. Can't complain much.

Remains to be seen how well the DH2 DLC holds up but I really like that they brought Daud back. Such a cool character.

25 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wow, sasuga Bethesda... they paid the time for 2 new games and cute bear Bethesdaland...

Well, still at least something.

I stopped listening to him after 6TFLOPs xD

I may be wrong, that may be timed exclusive as majority of announced exclusives.

Yet i'm sure you'd be singing Sony praises for ''having the strongest system on the market'' if it was them on the stage. I forgot the most annoying bit of MS conferences: the people trying to downplay everything they do once its over.

6 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Xbox's conference was fine. Some solid announcements, but the ones I cared about are multiplatform games anyway. Why should I be buying this Xbox One X thing again? Oh yeah, 4K... *yawns* I think I'll pass. The guy near the beginning sounded so arrogant when talking about its specs like he was waving his big dick around or something. :P All this power doesn't mean much when your lineup of exclusive games is pretty piss poor. Speaking of exclusives, it bothers me how much they throw around the word. It makes it incredibly confusing as to what is a real exclusive and not a timed exclusive or "Xbox One X exclusive features". What does that even mean!? Overall, it wasn't terrible, but it certainly wasn't good.

Again, you'd be praising Sony if they were the ones advertising the strongest console on the market. I don't remember anyone accusing Sony of ''waving their dick around'' when they took cheap potshots at Microsoft when the PS4 was shown at E3. It's a premium product for people who want the absolute most out of their console games; all these impressive looking games were supposedly being run on the system so its value will truly show once we see them being played on something else so we can judge the parity between the old systems and the new.

3 hours ago, HaSoOoN-MHD said:

Again, you'd be praising Sony if they were the ones advertising the strongest console on the market. I don't remember anyone accusing Sony of ''waving their dick around'' when they took cheap potshots at Microsoft when the PS4 was shown at E3. It's a premium product for people who want the absolute most out of their console games; all these impressive looking games were supposedly being run on the system so its value will truly show once we see them being played on something else so we can judge the parity between the old systems and the new.

I'm not impressed by Microsoft at all but I was an Xbox player last generation... Was so excited about the X1 conference beforehand but I just got so bored by it... I didn't want a media center, I wanted a gaming console. Went with PS4 instead and the rest is history.

I thought about getting an X1 recently because it was on sale for €200-€220 or so but I just could not think of any games I wanted to play on it... Only Alan Wake and Rare Replay, and everything I wanted to play from those two titles is stuff I've played years ago already.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ragnarok2887 said:

So far the games from E3 that I am hyped for are;

• Star Wars Battlefront 2 (available on PS4)
  • Metro: Last Light (available on PS4)
  • Anthem (available on PS4)
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (available on PS4)
  • FIFA 18 (available on PS4)
  • A Way Out (available on PS4)
  • Life Is Strange: Before the Storm (available on PS4)

The ONLY XBox exclusive that I'm disappointed about not being able to play is Player Unknown Battlegrounds. 

I think you mean Metro Exodus, and not the game that's been out for 4 years. ?

• Like 2

For me so far.. E3 has been pretty underwhelming.

EA Conference: Nothing really interested me, will get FIFA without them showing it. Love playing pro clubs with friends. Star wars 2 looked a big improvement over the first so that was all there was for me in that conference.

Microsoft: Pretty underwhelmed with this to. I'm not interested in X.. I've recently upgraded to PS4 Pro. Will be absolutely no point buying an X. Phil Spencer announced there would be 42 games and 22 of them would be exclusives. I was like damn okay, should be good. Turns out about 15-20 of them are indie games. I don't dislike Indie games but a lot of them get boring fast. I thought Metro was an exclusive and thought ffs. Then it was said Deep Silver has said it's PS4 also. It looks fantastic. Forza does not interest me as I'm not really a fan of racing games and crackdown doesn't do it for me. The only thing I liked the look of from Xbox is Sea of Thieves that looks a lot of fun but it's not something I'm going to re-purchase an Xbox for. Other than that a few games they shown are coming to PS4 like AC:O which looks really good, it looked very witchery to me so that looks awesome. Oh and Anthem, I don't care if it's a rip off of anything, that game looks decent.

Bethesda: In E3 tradition I decided to have a late one and watch this conference and was massively underwhelmed until the very end where Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein II was announced. Played only a little bit of the first Evil Within on Xbox and next time it goes on sale on the PS, I'll buy it and play through it. Wolfenstein looks seriously good fun. I'm a little surprised we're playing as BJ again after the first game but I'm sure there will be an explanation in there somewhere. That whole grenade scene was pretty funny.

Ubi up first tonight, hopefully a different segment of AC:O some more south park and hopefully some gameplay of Far Cry 5 and something else. I want a new Splinter Cell. Anyone else? Haven't seen one in a while would be good to get one for next year. Then Sony. I really hope Sony has something good up their sleeve. Some things we haven't seen so far are Call of Duty and FIFA so no doubt we'll be seeing them tonight. Also, hopefully square enix have something KH or FF related but I won't count on it.

TLDR: Everythings been underwhelming so far.

Edited by Meacham

I don't give a dang about 4K, my ps4 is the standard one and the TV i'm using is a Chinese made 1080p TV, it's not the best TV out there but i'm fine with it.

despite I can play games with super good graphics on ps4 as much as I wanted but the most game I played on the ps4 currently is dark cloud, the graphics is heavily outdated even on the minimum standard of today's gaming, but I just can't get enough of it.

that minecraft 4K texture was so hilarious it could turn into a good meme, but seriously, why a lots of people kinda got disappointed by the Microsoft conference on you tube? it was been expected miles away, no console exclusive, the reveal of the Scorpio "XBONE X" state of decay 2, crackdown, cup head and forza.  what? you expect scalbound to make a surprising return?

the only true surprise was the sequel to ori and the blind forest to me.  let's hope the Sony conference will blow us away.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1