e3 2017 reactions!

skinner49

39 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Edit : And AC: Origins with a far cry primal touch :P

I was just thinking the same, what with the eagle and all, can't freaking wait for it, I love AC series, and Far cry 5 then early next year.

Apparently this the sony line up, I hope the guy is trolling us , he likes too do that.

Edited by sephirothdude
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Edit : And AC: Origins with a far cry primal touch :P

I thought that too lol

I was like is this Farcry primal 2?

Purely ripped straight from the game, I guess there's no different markers that can be used in a game with a hawk anymore 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom on November 9th.At last some good news 

Where did you hear that one?  That makes me happy (it's just before my birthday too :D )

Nevermind...found the link :D

Edited by Mesopithecus

Far cry 5, South Park The fractured not whole ( even-though we already know about it)  a south park mobile game and then Beyond Good and evil 2 and some AC origins gameplay after the show :holy: 

Ubisoft brought it out big time 

Ubi surprised. That was actually pretty good conference. They just could exclude the AC, no one believes anything about AC by now.

And ignoring Just Dance WEIRD presentation, I'm pretty sure I could do without that xD

33 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

So...is Skull and Bones basically the next For Honor? Or did I misunderstand that?

I was interested in it until the PvP talk showed up.

Yep. Another online game that's going to hold for a week before it's completely abandoned.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I haven't watched anything live from E3 before, but Ubisoft delivered. Games just came coming one after another.

To sum it up, all these where shown:

Mario+Rabbids Kingdom battle

Assassin's Creed Orgins

The Crew 2

Southpark Fractured But Whole

Transference

Skull and Bones

Just Dance 2018

Starlink: Battle for Atlas

Steep Olympic DLC

Far Cry 5

Beyond Good and Evil 2

24 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yep. Another online game that's going to hold for a week before it's completely abandoned.

Tbh I'm disappointed as fuck about that. I've been wanting a game like this ever since Black Flag and while I understand how an online makes sense for the theme...I can't get behind it. If a decent single player is there I might consider it, but as it is now it wouldn't be worth getting for me.

EDIT:

Watching commentary on it it seems like it's going to get a wide pass from me. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

1 hour ago, sephirothdude said:

I was just thinking the same, what with the eagle and all, can't freaking wait for it, I love AC series, and Far cry 5 then early next year.

Apparently this the sony line up, I hope the guy is trolling us , he likes too do that.

"CEO and Saviour of SONY. World famous for releasing PlayStation consoles, Xperia phones and leaked emails. PARODY ACCOUNT."

Edited by jaehyun1009

24 minutes ago, jaehyun1009 said:

"CEO and Saviour of SONY. World famous for releasing PlayStation consoles, Xperia phones and leaked emails. PARODY ACCOUNT."

The whole press conference being Knack 2 did make me laugh though!

As of right now, The microsoft and Ubisoft had good press conferences. EA I don't know what happened with them, it was cringey and the only good thing about it was the battlefront 2 game. Bethesda's was kind of bad, they were really milking Skyrim after 6 years; where is my Arena, Oblivion and Morrowind remasters Bethesda, where are they!!!!!!! Though they are coming out with the EW2 and Wolfenstein so I'm fine with them.

The games I'm hyped for:

Star wars battlefront 2 (I didn't like the one EA came out with first but it seems EA learned there lesson so I'm giving them a chance with this one)

Beyond good and evil 2 (literal fanboy at the trailer, its been so long)

XCOM 2 new DLC

Anthem

Code Vein

The Dishonered one 

Metro Exodus (really hyped for this)

Shadow of War (#when_bruce_voices_bruce #orcs_are_friends_not_whetstone, the gameplay trailer was really quite musing)

Life is strange 2 

Far cry 5

Wolfenstein

Evil within 2 

AC: Origins (really hope Ubisoft changes the formula with this one, the gameplay in the past has really been repetitive )

I'm still waiting for the announcement of Cyberpunk 2077 and I really hoped Sony owns with their press conference.

Edited by wackt1

I'm hoping Sucker Punch will make an entrance in today's upcoming Sony conference. They've been laying low under the radar for the past couple years now after they released inFamous First Light, which was a pretty decent standalone title.

Maybe they'll announce a possible sequel to inFamous Second Son? I actually enjoyed Delsin Rowe, he was a bit likeable and is the sort of guy who is into grunge and punk rock. Plus the game takes place in Seattle, Washington which is where some of my relatives live and Sucker Punch is based in my home state (Washington). So I'll definitely be excited if they decide to tease one of their upcoming titles.

It's pretty likely we'll hear more about God of War, Days Gone and Detroit: Gone Human. I have yet to play Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls, but an interactive game where you play the role of an ordinary individual is very interesting. I hope Quantic Dream can deliver, because we heard about Detroit: Gone Human a while ago but haven't seen much of it since then.

Ubisoft was pretty good. EA was more or less meh, Bethesda was mostly disappointing until they announced Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2. Wolfenstein The New Order is one of my favorite first person shooters in recent memory, they did a great job making a good story based on BJ's life in the military, only to wake up years later to find a world dominated by the Nazi regime.

From what we saw in the footage, Wolfenstein 2 looks pretty amazing. I would like to see actual mutants in that game. The idea that Nazis took deceased American and British soldiers and turned them into killing machines was definitely fascinating. Hopefully the sequel doesn't disappoint.

Anyone notice how conservatives are complaining about Far Cry 5, just because it takes place in rural Montana? What a bunch of crybabies. Anything that remotely looks like it's making fun of conservatives in some form or another, they have to go and make a scene out of it.

18 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

I've noticed so far this E3, there's been an extremely heavy focus on games with multiplayer, and barely anything that's single player only. Even games that seem like they should be single player have some type of multiplayer mode

We all know EA is usually in the forefront when it comes to announcing and developing games with a heavy focus on multiplayer. Just look at 2015's Need for Speed. It's supposedly a single player story for the most part but you're required to be online and you have a chance of running into players who may more or less annoy you. What a load of crap.

Ubisoft usually adds a few multiplayer elements to their games which is to be expected. Both The Evil Within and Wolfenstein The New Order are single player only. Still haven't gotten around to Evil Within but people tell me it's quite good.

Last year's DOOM has multiplayer mostly because past titles had it. Even the first DOOM gave people the opportunity to fight each other which was a feat back in the 1990s. Wolfenstein on the other hand has had multiplayer in a couple games, and without multiplayer in a couple others. If it's just play a few matches I'm okay with it, the problem is when I'm forced to play several hours of PvP play, which I don't like. DOOM has a lot of updates going towards it's multiplayer, and I really hope Wolfenstein doesn't follow suit because that is just unnecessary. It'll be a big game regardless because The New Order was big, because the developers didn't bother to compress their files to a more manageable size.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

God of War November 28th, apparently.

Two days after my birthday... I'd lose my fucking shit.

Same here. My favorite Playstation series apart from Uncharted, and I'm more than certain Sony Santa Monica will deliver.