NA PSN SALES. 6/20/17 Double Discount Sale.

angelgrievous

I wish Root letter was also on sale on the Vita, as I prefer VNs on the go, but I will still probably get it for less than $10.  Might pick up a few more.  I kind of want to get MGSV, but I have never been a fan of the series, and I have tried all 4 mainline ones.  

Very good sale. Like I already mentioned in a status comment... the winners of this sale are Root Letter, Steins;Gate 0 and Manhunt.

Metal Gear Solid V is a good price too, but since I haven't played any of them yet, I'm not that interested to start off with the newest game.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

If they do one then yes, it will be this Friday.

that is what i worry. if nothing changes the haul at the end of the week will be: 

castlevania lords of shadow 2 (ps3) can't start the game without DLC
duke nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary world tour (ps4)
2064 read only memories (ps4)
machinarium (ps4)
klaus (ps4)
sylvio (ps4)

4 plat games, 2 non-plats to add to collection starting to think about the longer term game curry god might be on my list in the next 2 games (haven't played a roguelike ever since PMD from nintendo.)

Edited by kingdrake2

5 minutes ago, Tora Chan said:

Do y'all think the GTA Trilogy will be on sale again anytime soon or get any lower? I have a huge backlog already, but I really want to get the 3 platinums from the GTA trilogy as well at some point

it's a uncommon find, it's about as low as it would go (think 20$) was the price i payed cant remember.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1