Kill Your Completion - CYOA

I really need to start thinking of what I want on my list.. In no particular order, I might do these:

Battlefield Hardline(with Voodoo)

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force

Indigo Prophecy

Thief

Yakuza 4

Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator

Zone of the Enders

Starwhal

Gal*Gun: Double Peace 

Knack

Think that's a pretty good variety. May change something, as I think Zone of the Enders and Destroy All Humans! are both third person shooters. I could probably find one that's more unique. Anywho, yeah, it's time for Knack, baby! $$$! And I can't have something as ridiculous as Gal Gun in my backlog, and not play it here. Lol. 

Edited by Ditto
  • Like 1

SO my list has to change because I got Resident Evil 7 before I expected and I've completed the story and btw its an awesome game. I actually put down fifa for this one and Its one of the best games I played on the PS4

SOoooo the list will probably be -->

(in no particular order)

Mighty no.9 (PS4) 

DEX (PS4)

Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

FIfa 13 (Vita)

Castlevania Mirror something ...?... I got this on the Store (PS3)

Cheers and I can't wait to learn new games from u guys and Reading your reviews ;)

• Like 1

I'll be joining in this time as well (don't know why I ever hope to substantially improve my completion rate...).  

I'll post my games when you make the new post for the event but I'll definitely have Dark Cloud 2 and Ys Origin on the list. Kids added the first to my list a few months ago and the cat (really, no joke) added Ys to my trophy list last night somehow when I left my Vita on the bed.  

So we'll add them to the play list...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vin_rob said:

Is it certain the next kill your completion event next month??

At least, I'll try and post a temporary list of games for the next event. 

I think so. People are already writing about the games they want to play for the event.

I might have to make some changes in my list, especially the ones I ordered from PlayAsia. I'm not sure I'll get them on time for the event.

2 minutes ago, Myu said:

I think so. People are already writing about the games they want to play for the event.

I might have to make some changes in my list, especially the ones I ordered from PlayAsia. I'm not sure I'll get them on time for the event.

Ok then I will definitely make a list tomorrow, since it's happy Friday! 

Thanx for your fast reply. What game did you want to play then that you ordered?

5 hours ago, vin_rob said:

Ok then I will definitely make a list tomorrow, since it's happy Friday! 

Thanx for your fast reply. What game did you want to play then that you ordered?

Ray Gigant, Criminal Girls 2 and Trail of Cold Steel because they were all cheaper on PlayAsia. I just hope I won't get hit by customs duty. Already happened once and I was not happy.  

14 hours ago, Myu said:

Ray Gigant, Criminal Girls 2 and Trail of Cold Steel because they were all cheaper on PlayAsia. I just hope I won't get hit by customs duty. Already happened once and I was not happy.  

got 2 out of 3 from the store when there was a discount a while back.. But I hope you won't get fined by the customs... got that as w ell a while back.. and I shared your emotion of not happiness 

• Like 1

Ok I think my list will look something like this if it’s going to be the 10 games 3 days system,

1.       Dues ex Mankinded devided

2.       Final Fantasy x-2 (ps4)

3.       Infamous 1 (ps3)

4.       Dying light enhanched edition

5.       THE WITCH AND THE HUNDRED KNIGHT: REVIVAL EDITION

6.       Mass Effect (ps3)

7.       root letter

8.       Firewatch

9.       Alienation 

10.   Telltale Guardian of the Galaxy

I wasn’t really sure but at least my eyes also dropped on these titles..

What do you guys think? Should I change some of them?

Middle Earth: Shadow of mordor - goty

Steins; Gate 0

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force

fallout 4

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vin_rob said:

Ok I think my list will look something like this if it’s going to be the 10 games 3 days system,

7.       root letter

8.       Firewatch

9.       Alienation 

Steins; Gate 0

fallout 4

I've only played a few of them but I really enjoyed the Witch and the Hundred Knight on PS3. The game froze a couple of times (once during the last boss battle T-T) but there should be no problem on PS4. I especially loved the gameplay and the characters.

I also had a lot of fun with Fairy Fencer F. Nice little story, funny characters, very close to a Neptunia game. 

Root Letter is a nice VN, not the best but still, I really liked a few routes.

Steins;Gate 0 is not as good as its prequel but it's still a great VN and the conclusion to an epic story. 

FFX-2 is not that good in my opinion but I enjoyed seeing Yuna and Riku again, along with other characters from FFX. 

None of those plats are too difficult. Fairy Fencer F gets grindy at the end, same thing with FFX-2 but it's to be expected from those games :) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Myu said:

I've only played a few of them but I really enjoyed the Witch and the Hundred Knight on PS3. The game froze a couple of times (once during the last boss battle T-T) but there should be no problem on PS4. I especially loved the gameplay and the characters.

I also had a lot of fun with Fairy Fencer F. Nice little story, funny characters, very close to a Neptunia game. 

Root Letter is a nice VN, not the best but still, I really liked a few routes.

Steins;Gate 0 is not as good as its prequel but it's still a great VN and the conclusion to an epic story. 

FFX-2 is not that good in my opinion but I enjoyed seeing Yuna and Riku again, along with other characters from FFX. 

None of those plats are too difficult. Fairy Fencer F gets grindy at the end, same thing with FFX-2 but it's to be expected from those games :) 

I think I'm going to enjoy The witch game ;)

grinding is a "must" in rpg games.. I know that :) and I'm up for the challenge (most of the time) xD 

thnx for the reply! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vin_rob said:

7.       root letter

8.       Firewatch

9.       Alienation 

Steins; Gate 0

fallout 4

I can only comment on a few of them.

Infamous 1 (ps3) - This one was fun when I played it, but it was one of the first games I played when I got my ps3. By now it will feel somewhat dated, especially if you played the ones on PS4.

Dying light enhanched edition - Played only very little of this, but I think it's safe to say, that if you enjoyed the Dead Island games you'll enjoy this one as well.

Mass Effect (ps3) - great game. Played through the trilogy on PC, still need to get back to them on console

Telltale Guardian of the Galaxy - Is this one already wrapped up? I haven't kept track of the newer Telltale games, but I thought neither the new Batman/Minecraft/GotG had actually finished yet

Shadow of Mordor - was great from what I played, also still need to get back to it

Fallout 4 - Up to this point my favourite PS4 game. THe only thing I disliked was the settlement nonsense. The DLC isn't worth the money either unless you can get it for less than 20€.

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

I can only comment on a few of them.

Infamous 1 (ps3) - This one was fun when I played it, but it was one of the first games I played when I got my ps3. By now it will feel somewhat dated, especially if you played the ones on PS4.

Dying light enhanched edition - Played only very little of this, but I think it's safe to say, that if you enjoyed the Dead Island games you'll enjoy this one as well.

Mass Effect (ps3) - great game. Played through the trilogy on PC, still need to get back to them on console

Telltale Guardian of the Galaxy - Is this one already wrapped up? I haven't kept track of the newer Telltale games, but I thought neither the new Batman/Minecraft/GotG had actually finished yet

Shadow of Mordor - was great from what I played, also still need to get back to it

Fallout 4 - Up to this point my favourite PS4 game. THe only thing I disliked was the settlement nonsense. The DLC isn't worth the money either unless you can get it for less than 20€.

I've played the other infamous on ps4.. but I still need to play the first 2 \ 3 games. 

Never played a dead island game in my life lol.. Did see a small part of this game at my friends place.. 

Did Mass effect on a different console. but yeah, want to come back to it.. 

and no the telltale isn't done yet.. So I can't plat it.. thought that would be fair so it's not a certain platina in the end of the event. 

Hmm, then I might change one of the titles I'm doing for the Mordor one. Or Add it if there is FREEDOM lol. 

And I got the fallout dlc a while back in a discount on the playstation store, I can look it up what the price was...but I believe it was below €15 for the season pass 

6 hours ago, vin_rob said:

7.       root letter

8.       Firewatch

9.       Alienation 

Steins; Gate 0

fallout 4

Great, great list. inFamous is one of my favorite ps3 games. Shadow of Mordor is just amazing. 

I also think you should add Fallout to your list. It's on mine for this event. Just saying... 

9 hours ago, vin_rob said:

7.       root letter

8.       Firewatch

9.       Alienation 

Steins; Gate 0

fallout 4

Like Voodoo said, I think the first inFAMOUS may feel dated. I was pretty impressed with it at the time, but the sequel was such a massive improvement, I'm afraid to go back and try to Plat it. :/

I liked X-2 back in the day. Haven't gotten around to replaying it, yet.

Mass Effect was one of my favorite series on Xbox. Definitely worth playing.

Root Letter was really good, in my opinion. Any story that makes me cry earns a high rating from me. 

Mordor is awesome. Played that in one of these events.

Don't have an opinion on the rest.

Edited by Ditto

I enjoyed FFX2, maybe not as much as FFX story-wise but I certainly found it less grindy. That last grind in FFX to get all the orbs required to fill out everyone's crystarium or whatever they called it, fighting the same group of dudes over and over again was just brutal. X took me 2 months, 1 week whereas X2 took 3 weeks, 5 days. I liked that little bonus roguelike dungeon they threw in X2 but I don't remember really getting stuck on it, if I had to replay it a bunch of times I'm sure it would've got old fast.

I've been playing Spectre Knight's campaign, going through the various feats. I'm hoping to have the second trophy for that ready to pop for my 4000th trophy milestone. I'm doing the run without health or magic upgrades, I just beat Shield Knight last night. That was probably the hardest fight as you don't have access to the artifact that regenerates health. Not that the speed run or new game+ run will be cakewalks. :lol:

Edited by mking_63

So here's my final list for next month's KYC : 

Ys : Memories of Celceta (1st - 6th)
Dungeon Travelers 2 (7th - 12th)
Criminal Girls 2 : Party Favors (13th - 18th)
MeiQ : Labyrinth of Death (19th - 24th)
Final Fantasy IX (25th - 30th)

I'm going with 1 game / 6 days and since I didn't know which one to play first, I decided to classify them according to their PCSB code. 
I also dropped Ray Gigant in favor of FFIX :) 

I still have Dokuro, Arslan, Book of Potions, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Oreshika and The Guided Fate Paradox to clear from the previous KYCs and only 4 days before the new one starts. :P 

I only need 0.42% to get back to my original completion %!

18 minutes ago, Cubone said:

@Hemiak when will you be adding the new event?

Seeing as the PS+ update on November isn't until November 2nd, what's your opinion on changing/adding games after the event has started? I was hoping to add at least two of November's PS+ games.

Seeing as Sony always adds them on the first Tuesday of the month, this time the plus update is probably only going to be on the 7th. They're likely to announce what games will be included on the 2nd though.

34 minutes ago, Cubone said:

Seeing as the PS+ update on November isn't until November 2nd, what's your opinion on changing/adding games after the event has started? I was hoping to add at least two of November's PS+ games.

The Astros are in the World Series! Probably keeping Hem occupied, at the moment. :P

• Like 1

This is my rough draft of titles for the event:

Grand Ages Medieval (PS4)

Battlefield 1 (PS4)

Mafia 2 (PS3)

The Sexy Brutale (PS4)

Old Time Hockey(PS4)

Need For Speed (PS4)

Among the Sleep (PS4)

I'm trying like hell to platinum Tropico 5 before the event starts. Great game! I'd love a nice shiny ultra rare plat for my 50th career platinum!!

19 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

This is my rough draft of titles for the event:

Grand Ages Medieval (PS4)

Battlefield 1 (PS4)

Mafia 2 (PS3)

The Sexy Brutale (PS4)

Old Time Hockey(PS4)

Need For Speed (PS4)

Among the Sleep (PS4)

I'm trying like hell to platinum Tropico 5 before the event starts. Great game! I'd love a nice shiny ultra rare plat for my 50th career platinum!!

I see you pulled the trigger on Sexy Brutale. You're in for a treat on that one.

1 hour ago, Cubone said:

43 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Seeing as Sony always adds them on the first Tuesday of the month, this time the plus update is probably only going to be on the 7th. They're likely to announce what games will be included on the 2nd though.

The line up will be announced on wednesday the 1st and will be available on Tuesedy the 7th.

They are always announced on the last Wednesday before the are available. Normaly it's the last Wednesday of the previous month.

45 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

... I was talking about the announcement. The PS+ games from November don't have to be played right away but I can't add games unlesd I know what games are on offer.

35 minutes ago, Ditto said:

The Astros are in the World Series! Probably keeping Hem occupied, at the moment. :P

I don't know what that means. Yay sports team?

1 minute ago, MarkusT1992 said:

The line up will be announced on wednesday the 1st and will be available on Tuesedy the 7th.

They are always announced on the last Wednesday before the are available. Normaly it's the last Wednesday of the previous month.

As said above, I was talking about the announcement, not the availability. For you the announcement is almost always on the last Wednesday but I'm in an earlier time zone, I often don't know until Thursday. Though they have been regular in the past few months.

12 minutes ago, Cubone said:

I don't know what that means. Yay sports team?

Baseball championship. Not sure if he's into baseball, though.. But know he lives in and roots for the Houston football team. They've never won before, so it'd be cool if they did (and beat the Dodgers for knocking out my Cubbies :().