What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

Sephiroth is one of my favorite characters and he wanted to become a god by merging with the planet. I originally tried getting Sephirothisgod, but it was taken. As such, I swapped out the "i" with an e because it made the word "hero" which is also was to most people before Nibelheim. I then thought to myself, I should probably put this "i" somewhere so I threw it in at the end, thus I got sepheroithisgod.

You know that feeling when you play a really good game, get really invested in its characters and the world they're living in, and then after you finish playing it you just feel empty? I experience that a lot with games I really love so I decided to make it my PSN ID: PostGameBlues. 

(PostGameDepression is too much and frankly seems over-dramatic 😂 so I went with Blues instead) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

You know that feeling when you play a really good game, get really invested in its characters and the world they're living in, and then after you finish playing it you just feel empty? I experience that a lot with games I really love so I decided to make it my PSN ID: PostGameBlues. 

(PostGameDepression is too much and frankly seems over-dramatic 😂 so I went with Blues instead) 

lol that’s cool I’ve never heard that phrase before but I definitely know that feeling! I don’t get it often, but when I do you know that game was really good.

• Like 1

Well, even tho most people might think that I named my account after the 2012 movie "Prometheus" , but that is in-fact not correct.

I was chilling in my room, trying to think of a new nickname in 2014, at the time I was reading something for my book report for school. The book was called in my language "Chained Prometheus" I kinda liked the idea and the name Prometheus. I ended up adding a letter O between E and U due to Prometheus being unavailable. And ended up adding 101 just to be extra unique.

When I was a kid I loved making games in WarioWare D.I.Y., but my artistic skills were lacking, so what I often did was recreate sprites from NES games to use for characters. I also often downloaded other people's games to recolor and swap out graphics, which led me to taking a game about fighting a dragon, replacing the hero with an Octorok from Zelda, and naming it "Octorok Hero". I ended up getting really attached to this idea and made several more games turning this Octorok into a Batman-esque character.