PSNP Weeblympics

4 hours ago, Hertz said:

Updated the OP, let me know if something has been missed as per. 

I'm still missing from the Bronze icon list (Weeblympic #1).. can you update that? (That -> https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5189-deus-ex-mankind-divided/Han_the_Dragon -> 29th of October).

Also, add Mugen Souls Z, Monster Hunter World and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT to my list, please. (there may be others, but I don't remember everything that's in my digital backlog)

I need to make a proper full update (along with repost my own to buy/owned list that's lost in the first 10 pages...), but I'm lacking a bit of time to do so :(

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

So, instead of continuing to destroy Hertz, I wanted to suggest maybe limiting list updates to once a month. Except for actually getting a plat. Like, people can say they want stuff updated all month, but Hertz will only actually update the thread once a month. 

I just feel bad for Hertz always updating, and then immediately having more people want to add stuff. And then updating again. Repeating infinitely. 

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

So, instead of continuing to destroy Hertz, I wanted to suggest maybe limiting list updates to once a month. Except for actually getting a plat. Like, people can say the want stuff updated all momth, but actually only updating the thread once a month. I just feel bad for Hertz always updating, and then immediately having more people want to add stuff. And then updating again. Repeating infinitely. 

That actually does sound like a good idea.

1 minute ago, ExHaseo said:

So, instead of continuing to destroy Hertz, I wanted to suggest maybe limiting list updates to once a month. Except for actually getting a plat. Like, people can say the want stuff updated all momth, but actually only updating the thread once a month. I just feel bad for Hertz always updating, and then immediately having more people want to add stuff. And then updating again. Repeating infinitely. 

Sounds like a good idea. I only update here once I’ve platted a game and am spreading out weeb games anyway.

I have been thinking about adding Mugen Souls Z to my list to replace something else but I don’t want to be getting anymore PS3 games (even free ones) as I want to move solely to PS4. What a dilemma ?. Still, I have a month to think about it.

12 hours ago, Hertz said:

Updated the OP, let me know if something has been missed as per. 

Could you add Monster Hunter: World and Grand Kingdom (I just took this off my list, so that's a bit embarassing). Don't think I'll add anything anytime soon as I haven't finished any of the games. Hope to complete a handful this year.

Edited by Edunstar84

30 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

For anyone else who might be going for the PS3 Battle of Z plat, I setup a gaming session for next week to hopefully get the team trophies. We need at least 4 total, but with how dead the servers are, we may need 8.
https://psnprofiles.com/session/140743-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z

You're probably gonna need 8 tbh.

12 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

For anyone else who might be going for the PS3 Battle of Z plat, I setup a gaming session for next week to hopefully get the team trophies. We need at least 4 total, but with how dead the servers are, we may need 8.

11 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

You're probably gonna need 8 tbh.

Actually there's only need for 7 (managing it so that the people on the team 1 are the ones getting the trophies). I already got all the online trophies, but if I'm available, I will join to help.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

I just started the game this morning and joined your session, I'll try to have all the characters I need unlocked for the start of the boosting session ?

I'll also try to have the Weeblympics Spreadsheet updated by then as well, as I never got through my last update fully and that was a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 8:26 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Actually there's only need for 7 (managing it so that the people on the team 1 are the ones getting the trophies). I already got all the online trophies, but if I'm available, I will join to help.

On 2/4/2018 at 6:18 AM, Ratchet2425 said:

I just started the game this morning and joined your session, I'll try to have all the characters I need unlocked for the start of the boosting session 1f44d.png

I'll also try to have the Weeblympics Spreadsheet updated by then as well, as I never got through my last update fully and that was a couple weeks ago.

w00! That brings us up to 4 people. Just 3 more people for guaranteed trophies, but worst case, we can see if we get some randoms.

Also, can I add Dragon Ball FighterZ to my list? Looks like it's definitely going to be UR.

Edited by ExHaseo

Since Grand Kingdom is free on PS+, add it to my list .... is what I'd like to say, but just noticed it's already on my list. Soooo, I guess I'll just make some progress towards this event ... after platting Mary Skelter Nightmares ... and finishing the guide :lol: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

On 2/1/2018 at 1:59 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Isn't one of the rules that we ignore what CJ says about joining?

I don't care if you ignore me or not, I'm still putting these games on my cabinet. And if I plat the games and can't join the event and earn these lovely medals, I'll go make my own. :P

Edited by CJ_Mystery