If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

SlaveBeastTaka

Time Traveling - Mistakes that are being done right now and you just have feeling to go back in time to correct it. :) 

Super Speed - I'm inspired by Speed. I love sprinting a lot and because of that, I run after the ball in football and stop it from rolling out of the field. That's the not the reason, no. You know, moving from place to place withing 0.x seconds would be spectacular. :) 

Edited by ee28max

Based on some other dreams that I had I was a dragon multiple times in I'd pick these ones
Ability to Change shape(Just so I can be a Dragon again or anything else I desireand it would also mean it would only be a matter of time before I became Yveltal or Articuno)
The Powers of Darkness(Since in the dream I had that is what its primary element was and as well as total control over the element to the point where I might be darkness itself)
And that likely these ones as well Create illusions, breathing fire( sure the dragon can breath fire but it can't control it well enough as a Pure Fire element dragon could aside from its primary element being darkness), Time( can occasionally see future events and as well as past events), Poison element to some degree
An whatever type ability that will let me stay at a world I actually want to live in.

Edited by Nightstream88

Mine would be quite bizarre and very subtle in the modern world. I feel like having something flashy like super strength, flying, fire, etc. would just lead to governmental experiments or restrictions and would ultimately lead to my demise.

Therefore, my superpower would be the ability to transfer my consciousness to the past. In other words, being able to know what will happen in the future and having the ability to change it. I would NOT use this power to drastically alter the timeline, even though I could easily transfer my consciousness to an earlier time and fix it.

I guess this would be the power used in Life is strange or the machine used in Steins Gate (longer than 48 hours). Not flashy but very useful.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

Reality Overwriting. Basically something akin to using console commands in a PC game to do or make whatever I want. I wouldn't even really use it to take over the world or anything, just do stuff to amuse myself and live a simple life.

If not that then being Batman is fine too.

panel.jpg

3 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Reality Overwriting. Basically something akin to using console commands in a PC game to do or make whatever I want. I wouldn't even really use it to take over the world or anything, just do stuff to amuse myself and live a simple life.

If not that then being Batman is fine too.

panel.jpg

Really? Because I thought for sure you'd want ZA WARUDO!!!

Don't tell me you wouldn't. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Really? Because I thought for sure you'd want ZA WARUDO!!!

Don't tell me you wouldn't. :P

With console commands I can pretty much give myself that and Bites the Dust. Save scumming in real life baby!

• Like 1

Good question @SlaveBeastTaka

Growing up, I always wanted to be Spider-Man. So my choice would be the following;

• Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman speed
  • Superhuman agility
  • Superhuman equilibrium
  • Superhuman reflexes
  • Superhuman stamina
  • Superhuman durability
  • Regenerative healing factor
  • Adhesion (Wall-Crawling)
  • Spider-Sense
  • Biological/artificial webbing

It's difficult just picking one, but that would be my list.

MattedSpam

Edited by MattedSpam
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...