Independent Study glitched?

1 hour ago, AkariKamigishi said:

I'm at 98%, did all tutorials trials challenges everything. I've redone about 20 trials, a couple challenges, random tutorials, a lot of misc things, and no trophy. What the heck?!

98% Trophy completion wise or game completion? 

If its 98% Trophy completion wise, try looking on your PS4 for any DLC trophies. That's all I can recommend as I have not played the game before.  

38 minutes ago, Artful said:

98% Trophy completion wise or game completion? 

If its 98% Trophy completion wise, try looking on your PS4 for any DLC trophies. That's all I can recommend as I have not played the game before.  

Uhh... thanks? It's a bronze trophy, I know exactly what it is. It just has vague requirements and seems to be glitched for me. It's my last trophy for platinum, as well.

Edited by AkariKamigishi

3 hours ago, AkariKamigishi said:

I'm at 98%, did all tutorials trials challenges everything. I've redone about 20 trials, a couple challenges, random tutorials, a lot of misc things, and no trophy. What the heck?!

It's probably not glitched, rather just a very finicky trophy, mostly because of how vague the description is, so no one really knows the exact requirements and it's usually their last. All I can recommend is to keep redoing single player stuff stuff, including maybe training mode.

3 hours ago, AkariKamigishi said:

Mine unlocked while doing challenge mode. But since you've already done everything else, you may just need to play in training mode for a bit.

I just find it hard to believe that I haven't already met whatever time requirement for it already, those trials aren't exactly fast. I redid the entire tutorial, and I've been redoing all trials (about halfway through). I wonder if I can just idle in training mode... 

• 8 months later...

This trophy really sucks, I got every other trophy and not this one. I have no idea if it's glitched or just really random, later I'll try again.

EDIT: Finally I've done it! I did the whole tutorial again in a new save, I re completed the Robo-Fortune tutorial just to be sure and no trophy, so I turned the console off. After, when I turned it on, I completed the first Parasoul trial and I got it. What I can say is that if you can not unlock it, you must persevere. I spent two days doing random tutorials and trials, then I finally unlocked it.

Edited by CriveL20

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2018 at 1:22 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Hey guys... i am sitting at 98% cause of this trophy. What do you guys mean with restart? Deleting the save?

When going for this, I did delete my save once to redo the tutorial. Then I restored it and did it again. Then did more trials, and then it popped. No idea what the reasoning is.

On 7/22/2018 at 9:22 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Hey guys... i am sitting at 98% cause of this trophy. What do you guys mean with restart? Deleting the save?

33 minutes ago, AkariKamigishi said:

When going for this, I did delete my save once to redo the tutorial. Then I restored it and did it again. Then did more trials, and then it popped. No idea what the reasoning is.

I backed up my save encase I needed to delete it but I played a couple of trials and it randomly unlocked. I don't think there's anything specific, just do everything and replay some random trials. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I don't know if anyone is still having problem with this trophy. I started playing the game yesterday and only did some things like 1 character story, all the tutorials, some trials and some trophies. Turned the PS4 on today, did the Robo-Fortune tutorial again and the trophy popped. So it's pretty random.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I didn't have this trophy as well by the time i had 98% of the trophies but the method of deleting your save, doing the tutorial again in its entirety from basic movement all the way to robo fortune at the end in one sitting by pressing "Next unfinished lesson" each time, then repeating the robo fortune tuturial and pressing next unfinished lesson, turning off the PS4, then doing the first parasoul trial is a surefire way of getting the trophy.

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately it glitched on me and i wasted alot of  times  . 

The only way to fix it is to make new save and redo the entire tutorial + the characters specific tutorials, after you finish them re complete Robo -Fortune tutorial and after you done her tutorial click on next unfinished lesson turn off your ps4s and start the game again and go to trails do  First Parasoul trail and you should get the trophy.  

Edited by Bullet_KwT

• 1 month later...

The method about new save, all tutorial in 1 session, redo robo, turn off ps4 and do Parasoul trial 1 does not seem to work for me.

I also did some random trials, story and character's tutorial and nothing.

I restored my save with everything, trying some more random things and nothing.

I'm quite clueless and sick of redoing the tutorial which is the worst i have ever seen in a fighter.

EDIT: ok i got it. I did again the same procedure, but this time when I turned off my ps4, I went to sleep. Later when I could play I went back on the game, cleared Parasoul trial 1, then i went back to the trials list, left back to main menu and the trophy popped.

Edited by VirtualNight