The 13 Plats of Halloween

Update: I managed to get the Red and Blue endings on lone survivor, thought I screw some trophies I could have got in that playtrought, I'll go now for the green ending and maybe the White Ending if it possible to grind it on the same Green playrought.

in other news i was about to buy TWD: Season One but there's a problem at the bank that blocks my credit card, I won't be able to fix it until Monday... so I hope I'll be able to downloaded fast to get the plat by 31st  <_< 

10 hours ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

ever since RE2 I've never been a fan of crossbows. lol

Dude Claire's Crossbow was so useless omg and they bring it back on Code: Veronica, Capcom was just make fun of us :jaymon:

• Like 1

Just finished Salt & Sanctuary. Left the Unspeakable Deep for last. For some reason, it was quite the struggle for me. Died more than the sum of all of my attempts at other bosses across my 1.4 walkthrus. Great game, though. 

Think I'll replace Grim Fandango with Nightmares from the Deep and get it done by the end of the weekend.

Bummed the second week of Halloween sales was a bust. 

So yeah, I'm behind on The Evil Within. My wife kind of insisted on a Stranger Things marathon today. (Not that I minded. Great show!) I'll keep working for the platinum, but I actually dont see it happening pre-Halloween because of other stuff going on. I completed a couple of extra games along the way so I've actually made 13 plays already. I'll swap my list around if I need to but I want to finish this in time if I can.

Platinumed The Escapists and almost have Party Hard finished up. Also, I'm switching The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and What Remains of Edith Finch into my list in place of The Deadly Tower of Monsters and The Walking Dead: Season 2. This leaves my list as follows:

1. Batman: Telltale - done

2. Claire

3. Costume Quest - done

4. Costume Quest 2 - done

5. Eventide: Slavic Fable - done

6. Murdered: Soul Suspect - done

7. Oxenfree - done

8. Party Hard

9. South Park: The Stick of Truth - done

10. The Escapists - done

11. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

12. What Remains of Edith Finch

13. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - done

On 28/10/2017 at 1:07 AM, Toogie53 said:

So yeah, I'm behind on The Evil Within. My wife kind of insisted on a Stranger Things marathon today. (Not that I minded. Great show!) I'll keep working for the platinum, but I actually dont see it happening pre-Halloween because of other stuff going on. I completed a couple of extra games along the way so I've actually made 13 plays already. I'll swap my list around if I need to but I want to finish this in time if I can.

About that.. I complete a couple of extra games as well  so I might as well add them later? but as for the Spooky ones, I super close of plating Lone Survivor :yay: thought I'll need a 3rd playtrought to get the Expert, Grounded an Antagonist trophies, I can easily do that in about 2-3 hoursby shooting everything,  but there's other really simple that only requires you to use your personal stereo but in my two playtroughts the item was not given to me (is not something you find is an item it may be given to you by one NPC), so it would be really cool to get that trophy in the same playtrought ?

Alright, last update before the event ends. I decided that Bloodborne has to be my 50th platinum, and right now I'm at 49, so we'll have to see if I can finish the last few chalice dungeons in the next 2 days to make that happen. I don't think I'll count that for this event though because I only had 3 trophies left in the base game before this even started. So I'm probably going to end this out with 9 plats for the event. I ended up dropping Resident Evil Revelations because the raid mode was just way too grindy and I'll chip away at it over time.

• Downwell :platinum:
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect :platinum:
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth :platinum:
  • Splatterhouse :platinum:
  • Undertale :platinum:
  • Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart :platinum:
  • The Walking Dead: Season One :platinum:
  • Mary Skelter: Nightmares :platinum:
  • The Wolf Among Us- Saving the last trophy for the 31st
Edited by ImplyingYouCare
  • Like 1

Got my 13th platinum. All 100% as well.

1) South Park: Stick of Truth - done

2) Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - done

3) Claire - done

4) Dying: Reborn - done

5) Goosebumps - done 

6) Amnesia: Collection - done 

7) Murdered: Soul Suspect - done

8) Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - done

9) Salt & Sanctuary -done

10) Oxenfree - done

11) The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season - done

12) White Night - done

13) 101 Ways to Die - done

Lots of great games, only a couple duds really.  White Night took the wind out of my sails for a while, I guess it was not so bad, just not good for me. Dying: Reborn and Goosebumps were not great. Otherwise, good games. 

Edited by blu3st4rdust305
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ImplyingYouCare said:

Alright, last update before the event ends. I decided that Bloodborne has to be my 50th platinum, and right now I'm at 49, so we'll have to see if I can finish the last few chalice dungeons in the next 2 days to make that happen. I don't think I'll count that for this event though because I only had 3 trophies left in the base game before this even started. So I'm probably going to end this out with 9 plats for the event. I ended up dropping Resident Evil Revelations because the raid mode was just way too grindy and I'll chip away at it over time.

• Downwell :platinum:
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect :platinum:
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth :platinum:
  • Splatterhouse :platinum:
  • Undertale :platinum:
  • Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart :platinum:
  • The Walking Dead: Season One :platinum:
  • Mary Skelter: Nightmares :platinum:
  • The Wolf Among Us- Saving the last trophy for the 31st

Those last two chalice dungeons are rough. I was stuck on them for a week or two each.

2 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Got my 13th platinum. All 100% as well.

1) South Park: Stick of Truth - done

2) Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - done

3) Claire - done

4) Dying: Reborn - done

5) Goosebumps - done 

6) Amnesia: Collection - done 

7) Murdered: Soul Suspect - done

8) Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - done

9) Salt & Sanctuary -done

10) Oxenfree - done

11) The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season - done

12) White Night - done

13) 101 Ways to Die - done

Lots of great games, only a couple duds really.  White Night took the wind out of my sails for a while, I guess it was not so bad, just not good for me. Dying: Reborn and Goosebumps were not great. Otherwise, good games. 

Awesome job! I had a few duds too. But I'm glad I played through them. Even if just so that I got my moneys worth out of them.

12 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Some stuff went down and I had no time to play games this weekend. I’ve only got tonight after work and tomorrow to plat saw 2 and I’m getting worried I dont have enough time.

No worries friend, I'm on the same boat as you ? if everything goes well I'll plat Lone Survivor tonight but I don't have time to download more games now and neither to finish those I left "close" to the plat ?

I got the :platinum: of Lone Survivor https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2136-lone-survivor/Uchiha_Snake__

@Toogie53 also I will need you to remove TLOU The Evil Withing and Dead Nation a shame but I will plat them some other time, if it is posible i will like to add both Mass Effect 3 and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit as "Extra Games" i mean those games completed during the event time but not quite related to the theme ?

Hey hey! Happy Halloween to everyone. Please post any last minute list changes or games completed etc. I'm planning to verify everyone's completions and update the main thread tomorrow evening, but its always helpful if I see your posts that inform about your updates. I'll send the earned badges out through the private message feature. I should have that step completed on the weekend at the very latest. 

I failed and I came no where close on The Evil Within. I haven't quit the game but my last few days where I thought I had plenty of time to play haven't worked out that way because real life stuff cropping up. I have finished 13 plats during the event without that game but I did want to get that one for the challenge it represented. I'm still working on it and it should be my 40th platinum.

• Like 2

MWAHAHAHA! Well, it wasn't easy, but I managed to finish all thirteen games during this event. Sure, I left a few DLC trophies in Arkham Knight, RER nearly broke me, and I spent the better part of September pounding my head into the wall because of a fuzzy orange bandicoot, but life would be meaningless without a little struggle. We had fun, didn't we?

1. The Escapists: The Walking Dead (25/25)
  2. Metro: Last Light Redux (50/50)
  3. South Park: The Stick of Truth (51/51)
  4. Batman: Arkham Knight (104/110)
  5. The Deadly Tower of Monsters (24/24)
  6. Dead Synchronicity (25/25)
  7. Resident Evil (45/45)
  8. Claire (16/16)
  9. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (12/12)
  10. Batman: The Telltale Series (31/31)
  11. Crash Bandicoot (25/25)
  12. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (25/25)
  13. Crash Bandicoot: Warped (25/25)
Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 4

I’m proud to announce that with a last minute change I now have completed my 13 platinums of Halloween. I would have liked to get Saw 2 done but due to extenuating circumstances I just didn’t have the time. Though it seems like that’s fine because Saw 2 definitely fits the “bad guy goes good” theme for the upcoming Christmas challenge, so looks like everything worked out in the end!

Here is my final list with the games in the order I platinumed them.

1 - Batman: The Telltale Series

2 - The Bunker

3 - The Escapists: The Walking Dead

4 - Night Trap 25th anniversary edition

5 - SAW

6 - Resident Evil 5

7 - The Town of Light 

8 - South Park: The Fractured but Whole

9 - Undertale

10 - The Walking Dead Season 1

11 - Dante’s Inferno

12 - Slayaway Camp

13 - Coffin Dodgers

Big shouts out and thanks to @Toogie53 for such a fun event. I’m looking forward to the Christmas contest and anything you do in the future! Happy Halloween!

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 3

I know I'm late to the party but Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had fun finishing a bunch of games from their backlogs! :D 

I finished all my games a week ago (just a reminder) but I can't wait to see everyone's shiny badges from the event! 

I want to thank you again @Toogie53 for hosting this. I know I had lots of fun getting a bunch of games (and a few others not listed) off my backlog; even though I'm pretty sure I added about the same amount back lol :P Not sure if I'll participate in another event for a while since work can get pretty hectic but I'll be around and may show up to see how everyone is doing. :) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Happy Halloween. I got home from my office last night and immediately fell asleep so there's no chance in hell that I'm gonna get Saw 2 done today.

So tonight after work I gotta find the cheapest fastest horror game and race against the clock to get it done before midnight.

dying reborn is fast especially if you have a guide.

44 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

I know I'm late to the party but Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had fun finishing a bunch of games from their backlogs! :D 

I finished all my games a week ago (just a reminder) but I can't wait to see everyone's shiny badges from the event! 

I want to thank you again @Toogie53 for hosting this. I know I had lots of fun getting a bunch of games (and a few others not listed) off my backlog; even though I'm pretty sure I added about the same amount back lol :P Not sure if I'll participate in another event for a while since work can get pretty hectic but I'll be around and may show up to see how everyone is doing. :) 

I had fun too. Youre always welcome for upcoming events but I understand if you can't commit. 

• Like 1