Okami HD Coming to PS4 on December 12th

Parker

On 9/13/2017 at 3:52 PM, darkangel-play said:

I have never played this game, but I heard great things about it. With the ps4 controller, this may be the right time to buy it. Your thoughts?

It depends how well the brush stroke technique is done. It was a tad bit difficult with the DS3.

On 13/9/2017 at 4:47 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, all the yes.

Well, now I have to play it. I see that the box art is awesome, now it became a must for me?

23 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

It depends how well the brush stroke technique is done. It was a tad bit difficult with the DS3.

Im going to buy this, the art design looks gorgeous. Lets hope that the brush works fine with the DS4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darkangel-play said:

Well, now I have to play it. I see that the box art is awesome, now it became a must for me1f601.png

Im going to buy this, the art design looks gorgeous. Lets hope that the brush works fine with the DS4.

I also forgot to mention that horrible block mini-game. The one where you had to memorize where the cracks in the wall was. Anyway, I got most of them with ease, except for the last one, which I had to work around. I think I'll just watch a video walkthrough of someone completing it once it comes out.

On 9/18/2017 at 1:39 PM, Edunstar84 said:

I also forgot to mention that horrible block mini-game. The one where you had to memorize where the cracks in the wall was. Anyway, I got most of them with ease, except for the last one, which I had to work around. I think I'll just watch a video walkthrough of someone completing it once it comes out.

Blockhead Grande is actually pretty easy now that you can cheese it with a cell phone. I recorded my tv with my phone and played it back in slow motion to see the order the dots showed up. You have unlimited time to do it as long as you keep holding R2.

2 hours ago, ImplyingYouCare said:

Blockhead Grande is actually pretty easy now that you can cheese it with a cell phone. I recorded my tv with my phone and played it back in slow motion to see the order the dots showed up. You have unlimited time to do it as long as you keep holding R2.

Unfortunately at the time, I had a really old cell phone, so that solution was lost to me. Instead, I used my iPad. But the workaround I was talking about was completely skipping the last block mini-game by jumping on the balcony on the second floor to get to the outside. The blockhead was on the staircase blocking access. 

I remember recording the screen with my phone to help with the Blockhead Grande too back when I played the game on PS3. It should be even easier in the PS4 version, though, since you can directly capture footage from the PS4 itself. Well, assuming they don't block the share feature that is. It would be odd if they did.

Well, I actually don't have a reason to be excited for this, since I don't own a PS4... (seriously, I'm freaking poor) Anyways, I love Okami, I even got the platinum trophy on this very profile. Nevertheless, I think it's good that it's coming to PS4... kinda. I don't really get all these remasters, reboots, remakes, etc. So I have mixed feelings overall...

If you have never played this game, get it when it comes to PS4!

This is probably one of the best games I've ever played and I have constantly kicked myself in the ass for not playing it when it was originally launched. I'm glad that a new generation will be able to experience this game. I almost hope that they release a Switch version so people can play on that as well, but to be honest I wouldn't really mind if they didn't. Just thinking of other folks.

What a great game and I can't wait to see how it fairs on PS4. :)

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2017 at 10:04 AM, Abysm_Nucleus said:

I mean are you developers really out of ideas now. Okami is a PS2 game that ported to PS3 with 'HD' graphics and now PS4? Look at the total sales for PS3. It is only 140k. Do they expect to sell more than a million copy. Hahaha what a bullshit. I'm sick of all these remastered bullshit. Who the hell cares about Okami anymore. I played it on PS3. I also used to play it on PS2. Enough is enough. I'm super excited to see how many copies will be sold LOL.

Its cheap to remaster... And looking at the sales it could just mean there are thhhhat many more who never played it. So remaster it again = profit. Lol