NA PSN Quake-Con sale.

angelgrievous

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/quake-con-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BETHQUAKEPUBSL

Doesn't seem like any additional savings for PS+ subscribers. 

Playstation 4

• Prey $29.99  
  • Fallout 4 $20.09
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition $29.99
  • Fallout 4 Season Pass DLC $29.99
  • Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC $11.99
  • Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC $14.99
  • Fallout 4 Automatron DLC $5.99
  • Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop DLC $2.99
  • Fallout 4 Contraptions DLC $2.99
  • Doom $20.09
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order $14.99
  • The Evil Within Digital Bundle $10.49
  • Dishonored 2 $29.99
  • The Evil Within $4.99
  • The Evil Whitin Season Pass $5.99
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited $9.89
  • The Elder Scolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Morrowind $40.19
  • The Elder Scolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 5500 Crowns $23.99
  • The Elder Scolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 1500 Crowns $11.24
  • The Elder Scolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 750 Crowns $5.99
  • The Elder Scolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 3000 Crowns $16.74
  • The Elder Scolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Morrowind Collectors Ed. Upgrade $44.99
  • The Elder Scolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Morrowind Collectors Ed. $53.59
  • The Elder Scolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Gold Edition $29.99

Playstation 3

• Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC $5.99
  • Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC $5.99
  • Fallout: New Vegas Gun Runners' Arsenal DLC $2.29
  • Fallout: New Vegas Couriers' Stash DLC $1.19
  • Fallout: New Vegas Old World Blues DLC $5.99
  • Fallout: New Vegas Honest Hearts DLC $5.99
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order $14.99
  • Dishonored $2.49
  • The Evil Within $4.99
  • Fallout 3 The Pitt DLC $2.99
  • Fallout 3 Broken Steel DLC $2.99
  • Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta DLC $2.99
  • Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage DLC $2.99
  • Fallout 3 Point Lookout DLC $2.99
Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 1

I wouldn't mind picking up some DLC for Fallout 3 and Fallout NV, but even at those sale prices, it seems unreasonably high, given that I could probably find a physical GOTY/Definitive/Whatever edition for the same price. Dishonored would have been a pickup at $2.50, but I already own it.

Are there further discounts for PS+?

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

I wouldn't mind picking up some DLC for Fallout 3 and Fallout NV, but even at those sale prices, it seems unreasonably high, given that I could probably find a physical GOTY/Definitive/Whatever edition for the same price.

This is true.  Although for those that want to go full digital this seems like a good deal.  

17 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Seems like a pretty weak sale this week and these have been on sale before... I smell a flash sale incoming.

Exactly! I'm waiting for this weekend's Flash Sale. I'll pass on this week's sale. 

EDIT: I'm very surprised that Dishonored GOTY edition's not on sale with this as well, plus The Evil Within's Digital Bundle for the PS3. Got The Evil Within's Digital bundle for $7.49 a few months ago. 

Edited by kidson2004

56 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I wouldn't mind picking up some DLC for Fallout 3 and Fallout NV, but even at those sale prices, it seems unreasonably high, given that I could probably find a physical GOTY/Definitive/Whatever edition for the same price. Dishonored would have been a pickup at $2.50, but I already own it.

What's funny is that you can find a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY for $6 on Amazon, and a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for $7 (both don't include shipping btw) on amazon as well. Heck, you could get lucky enough to find someone selling both as a bundled set on eBay for cheap. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Well, I thought that we had had our Flash sale for this month. So it seems that we'll have it this weekend. 

Nope, not yet. You can be forgiven for not realizing we had the sale, since this month has been so disappointing, it feels like we did have the Flash.

So, we have one more opportunity to get our hopes up, only to have them crushed.

3 hours ago, Ratchet said:

On the PS Store web browser it says there is also a PS Blog 10th anniversary sale, but when I click on it I get a list of 15 games with their regular prices. 

You have to use this code: ELR6CKF4P9.  You can add any one of the games listed to your cart and then use the code at checkout to get a 33% discount.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

You have to use this code: ELR6CKF4P9.  You can add any one of the games listed to your cart and then use the code at checkout to get a 33% discount.  

Thanks!!! Wish it was any game. Haha.

11 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

What's funny is that you can find a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY for $6 on Amazon, and a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for $7 (both don't include shipping btw) on amazon as well. Heck, you could get lucky enough to find someone selling both as a bundled set on eBay for cheap. 

this is the best option for the situation where the DLC isn't included. think i paid 15$ total for new vegas. i'm pretty flooded on the backlog so it is very tough to find places for high hour games. was thinking of the evil within possibly but it will likely be taken over by whatever flash sale comes on friday going to have 30$ to spend for that one.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

I'm happy that I'm finally catching a break, and there's nothing I want to buy this week. 

On 8/22/2017 at 11:24 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Seems like a pretty weak sale this week and these have been on sale before... I smell a flash sale incoming.

...Until this happens, probably. :/ 

• Like 1