National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! - OVER

Would you like to participate?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 23rd?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies? (I may have a separate raffle for this group if we have enough participants in the event)

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

1 hour ago, ExHaseo said:

I ended up with 37 trophies. I was planning on doing more, but my friend's bachelor party ended up being yesterday, and I didn't have much time to play. x_x

I counted 38.

1 hour ago, reckscollie said:

I've set my time in New York and I got 24 trophies.

I counted 24 also.

10 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

100 total

I counted 103

8 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

I counted 38.

I counted 24 also.

I counted 103

That's because it depends on what time zone you're in. I only played 1 game on the 23rd, but I earned a trophy a little after 9pm on the 22nd. Since your'e on the east coast, it shows I earned 38. @Beyondthegrave07 will have to decide which timezone to use, so that everything is the same.

Just now, ExHaseo said:

That's because it depends on what time zone you're in. I only played 1 game on the 23rd, but I earned a trophy a little after 9pm on the 22nd. Since your'e on the east coast, it shows I earned 38. @Beyondthegrave07 will have to decide which timezone to use, so that everything is the same.

Oh, well throws a wrench in things.  I just looked at your profile and counted everything that shows earned on the 23rd.  I thought that would be listed in your TZ, not mine.

12 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Everything is on US ET. It states it in the OP. Sorry for any confusion. To check, go to settings in your profile and set it to New York time which I believe is US -4:00. I have mine set to that now while I am checking. I'll spot check @angelgrievous on ones that there is a small discrepancy, but from what he is saying it sounds correct to me.

5 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

I got 145 total.  Stupid Goosebumps had me stuck at a damn leprechaun.  

I had fun with this one.  Sure, I played stupid easy games just for trophies but it was sort of fun knowing we were all trying to put up some numbers.  I actually forgot about the event until about 4 p.m.  Wish I would have started at 7 a.m. when i woke up but I watched Netflix all morning.  

Confirmed with 145. Very nice!!!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

For everyone who is confused on how to count their trophies, if it is too much of a hassle, no worries, we will count them in a week. 

Go to your PSNP profile (not forum profile) and go to settings. Switch the time to New York time. Then, go to your trophy log and take the number for the first trophy and take the last trophy earned on the 23 and subtract the 2. After that add 1 (you add one because you are leaving out the first trophy if you don't).

If you have questions, let me know! It's not as easy as it looks to count trophies, and it's very prone to errors, so bear with me on the mess! We'll sort this out. I will send these same instructions in need be next week for the remaining members.

42 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

I counted 38.

I counted 24 also.

I counted 103

I agree with 38 and 24, but I am getting 104 for @wolverine123. @ExHaseo, you earned more trophies than you thought! :)

17 hours ago, Terra said:

Only managed 3 sadly :( but they were worth getting!

Don't be sad! Every trophy counts!!! This is no about who did the best, but it's about a common goal we are all reaching. This is not an elitist competition. We all just do what we can!

Confirmed with 3!

12 hours ago, Crazy said:

37 trophies from me. Almost snuck a platinum in there, but missed the timeframe by 10 mins :P 

agreed with 37

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Putting up a tight 27 for the day, with one of those a platinum.

Confirmed with 27. 

13 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Got 58 altogether.

Confirmed with 58

4 hours ago, JoaoQuique said:

My report: I've gotten 49 trophies (maybe I could get some more if I had not spent too much time in Hyperdimension Re;Birth 3 - this Platinum was not been gotten on purpose).

confirmed with 49!

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I got only 8 trophies.

Confirmed with 8!

I am REALLY sorry for blowing up people who are following this topic! Bear with me.

UPDATE:18/60 participants counted. 682 total so far! Wow!!!! That's 38 per person! :o

21 hours ago, Yomako01 said:

Here's 54 to add to the total :)

Thank you, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia :)

You indeed  earned 54, but you signed up late! >.< Still a very impressive amount!

I find it hilarious that people are still signing up! I can see exactly when you voted in the topic!!! I am being as fair as possible on this sign up policy. It's unfair to include late sign ups in the drawing or in the count especially since I've had this topic open for sign ups since September 3rd. That's nearly 3 weeks to sign up.

Let me reiterate. I'm not trying to be mean about it, but I can't justify including those in the count/drawing since there is likely people who saw the thread yesterday, and DID NOT sign up because they read the "No late policy." It's unfair to those individuals, and it's unfair to those who signed up on time since their chances in the drawing will likely decrease with the late entries.

39 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Confirmed with 8!

I am REALLY sorry for blowing up people who are following this topic! Bear with me.

UPDATE:18/60 participants counted. 682 total so far! Wow!!!! That's 38 per person! :o

You indeed  earned 54, but you signed up late! >.< Still a very impressive amount!

I find it hilarious that people are still signing up! I can see exactly when you voted in the topic!!! I am being as fair as possible on this sign up policy. It's unfair to include late sign ups in the drawing or in the count especially since I've had this topic open for sign ups since September 3rd. That's nearly 3 weeks to sign up.

Let me reiterate. I'm not trying to be mean about it, but I can't justify including those in the count/drawing since there is likely people who saw the thread yesterday, and DID NOT sign up because they read the "No late policy." It's unfair to those individuals, and it's unfair to those who signed up on time since their chances in the drawing will likely decrease with the late entries.

Is it possible to change the title of the thread? Maybe people assume since it still says 'sign up here' that sign ups are still open?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Is it possible to change the title of the thread? Maybe people assume since it still says 'sign up here' that sign ups are still open?

Solid point. Lol! Fogot to change that!

Title changed!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Optication said:

Guess I missed this by a day, shame though. I want to see how many were in it.

There will be a next year as long as I get positive feedback on the event! 

So far so good on the feedback.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hotdog_president said:

24 for me... I was planning to knock out the rest of Day of the Tentacle, but my neighbor had an impromptu driveway party and I proceeded to drink myself to the point where I forgot to finish that night 1f601.png

Confirmed.

Haha. It happens!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to earn the full 51 trophies for The Unwritten Book of Tales 2 because I was waffling over when to start so I earned the platinum at 3 the next morning but I did earn up to Awoken, so that was 35 trophies. I am working on one game at a time though I may up the speed once I get to my 30th platinum so I can hit my 50th platinum before Christmas, what with my time being consumed by helping my parents fix up the house that I am going to seal the deal on this Tuesday. The house is much bigger and has a room I can repurpose into a gaming studio so once I am super-rich I can become a part-time Youtuber/live streamer. ^_^

Edited by MysticjMax

1 hour ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

I was with you in spirit, but the Vita did not cooperate while on travel. Zero trophies for me :-(. Good on you to everyone else. 

Confirmed with zero. 

No worries. I know you were with us in spirit!

22 minutes ago, I_Hunt_Trophies_ said:

Only managed to get 3

Confirmed with 3

2 hours ago, Ac3NiNjA said:

Earned 53. (not sure if you caught my first post, it was a bit early.)

Sorry, wasn't for sure if that was your final count or not. confirmed with 53.

2 hours ago, GTA_Darren said:

I counted 41

Confirmed with 41

EDIT: 26/60 counted and  we are already at a whopping 914! That may or may not sound like a lot, but keep it in perspective that 914/26 = about 35 trophies per person. That is pretty awesome if you ask me.

Update on current count