National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! - OVER

Would you like to participate?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 23rd?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies? (I may have a separate raffle for this group if we have enough participants in the event)

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

21 hours ago, Ac3NiNjA9 said:

I'll love to take part.

Glad I didn't hold off joining the forums any longer - one week again and I would've been ineligible.

You'd been ineligible for the drawing, but you could still have participated! 

Good luck to you (and earn some trophies!).

1 week to sign up! 

I hope everyone is getting pumped for the event. Remember, this is US ET, so plan accordingly. Also, every trophy matters, so if you can only earn 1 trophy, still try to manage to do so. It could make the difference between 950 trophies and 1000 if everyone puts in the extra effort.

...hey, why not, I'm in :D Got a bunch of "easy" quick trophies to still earn too...

Kinda annoying that it's only US PSN cards but guess I can just make an US account if I win (and also get some non-Europe games heh)

Edited by Zanreo

6 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

...hey, why not, I'm in :D Got a bunch of "easy" trophies to still earn too...

Kinda annoying that it's only US PSN cards but guess I can just make an US account (and also get some non-Europe games heh)

Yeah, my plan is to go out and literally buy the cards, scratch them, and send someone the code. It kinda sucks for people from other countries, but you can always make an alternative account.

Just a few more days left.

47 people is pretty good. I'm really curious to see if anyone goes all out and earns a ton of trophies to boost us closer to the 1000 mark. I plan to hit around 50 trophies, but I would love to see a few hit over 100. With this few people, I think 1000 will be possible, but really tough.

1 minute ago, Zanreo said:

I guess I could get close to 100 trophies (and a few new plats) if I really try, considering some of my easy PS+ games I got saved up...

I'm planning on getting 49 by earning the PS3 game of thrones plat. I also plan on playing some Sonic the Hedgehog or Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for PS3. I may also start Farcry 4 on the PS4.... Still trying to figure out what to do AFTER GoT.

7 minutes ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

Great idea for an event. Thanks for doing this.

Poor timing for me as I will be on travel; but maybe I can bust out the Vita and earn a trophy or two.

That's fine. I plan on waiting about a week for everyone to sync there trophies before I make the final tally. Hopefully, that won't be an issue for anyone!

EDIT: At 50 participants WOOO!!!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I would be happy to join to, I think you are going to smash past the 1000 trophy mark. I will do my best to assist the cause. ?

Happy to help out counting too if needed ( I accidentally clicked the wrong yes - but I am happy to just play for the trophies so leave me off the PSN card draw thanks )

Edited by CjShai

2 hours ago, MysticjMax said:

I have a bit of a problem staying awake during the day but I will try to get the plat for my 30th game tomorrow to earn a few trophies. Depends on whether I get the strength to work on The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 today. xD

Make sure you vote in the poll if you want to be included in the event! You don't have much time left before I close it tonight or tomorrow morning.

29 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

It's based off Eastern time, so I can start at 11pm CST right? 

I might be able to sneak in the Bastion plat tonight if all goes well. If not I'll definitely earn at least a few trophies. 

That's correct. I'm also on CT, but I plan to probably use that hour to wake up early to begin trophy hunting.